Update 1.7.3

To respond to the advanced move queries, that's my bad, I got it mixed up with a very specific issue! The improvement is not billboard specific, it relates to improvements to stability when using advanced move overall.

hopefully this helps the constant crashing. I have missed playing due to the crashes when using advance move.

Thank you for the Billboards it's so cool to have them back !

Sans titre-1.jpg

Thank you, I am pleased to see a bugfix update! I feared we might have to wait until Fall update, so I was pleased seeing this. A number of fixes to problems I have seen in my game - yay.

Thank you, I am pleased to see a bugfix update! I feared we might have to wait until Fall update, so I was pleased seeing this. A number of fixes to problems I have seen in my game - yay.

I was also fearing this as well. Its good to see the fixes on the billboards and sound triggers. sound trigger volume still needs work though. I'm currently testing out the other things like advanced move etc.

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
alot of bug fixes
and maybe 1.7.5 we might see custom trains and flat rides i think?

1.7.5 would be a bug fix but they usually don’t do 5. the next real update (not bug fixes) would be 1.8. Bug fixes would be 1.8.1 and on. Next update after that is 1.9 well....u get the jist.

Advance move freeze bug was/is an elusive bug, I had it for one week recently, like a cold, lots of crashing. At the same time I noticed autosave was playing up, so I disabled auto-save and I've had no more freeze crashing when using advance move. not sure if related or not.

Good billboards are back. It's worth mentioning that too many billboards will hurt frame rate. Even just the small window billboards can reduce FPS by 50% if you exceed something like 1500 billboards give or take system performance. That's a lot of billboards before performance drops sharply, but still better to use normal non-billboard windows if you're adding hundreds in same area.

me neither. Once since i’ve owned it July 2017. Wasn’t because of anything specific

I've been playing pretty much since the game came out. Never had any problems until recently. Now my computer freezes after about 20 min. My computer only 1 1/2 years old. And it's a kick ass gaming machine.

If you don't have issues, consider yourself lucky.

I've been playing pretty much since the game came out. Never had any problems until recently. Now my computer freezes after about 20 min. My computer only 1 1/2 years old. And it's a kick ass gaming machine.

Lucky..... Or my machine is just better set up?

I've noticed yesterday I was still running graphics drivers of march this year. Never a single issue.

Same with lag. Yes, it comes eventually upon a point where there are 4-5k guests in a park.
But never on startup as others mentioned several times. Makes me wonder if it's the game....

Probably it''s the game as it's been fixed, but it's still odd that I don't have these problems.

That sounds pretty much what happened to me. To make story short my PSU started to fail after a year. I had to buy a new one as well as an UPS to protect it against enery tension problems. I'd recomend to run some VGA tests and try to stress it to see if your PSU is sending enough power to your video card.

Top Bottom