Flat (elevated) paths

I know you can make flat paths, but this is only when it's on the ground.

Right now when I try to make a bridge (for example with the drawbridge prop), the path sticks out over the drawbridge. This is because there are still kerbs sticking out above it.
Of course you can raise the drawbridge to make it seem like they aren't there, but then the feet of the guests are disappear (inside the drawbridge).

It would be nice if there was a totally flat path without kerbs, or an invisible path. I know that an invisible path would probably a bad idea, because how the ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ are you gonna remove an invisible path.

And if we are still talking about paths, please add wooden paths. Not just wooden queue paths (which is in the game). Then we could make something like an indoor shop with a wooden floor.

In the path tool attributes (Angle snap etc) there is a second tab of options where you can select if you want a kerb (curb) or not for raised and ground paths among other things. I'm assuming this is what you are looking for.

In the path tool attributes (Angle snap etc) there is a second tab of options where you can select if you want a kerb (curb) or not for raised and ground paths among other things. I'm assuming this is what you are looking for.

I know thos options are there, I even disabled all those options, but when you go over something like a cliff, or river, there are still kerbs placed. Even if there are no railings, there are still kerbs.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Here is a screenshot with what I mean:
http://imgur.com/a/K5UhJ

P.S. I dont know how or if it's possible to edit posts, but if it's possible please let me know how.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Nevermind editing, it happens automaticly.

Top Bottom