Parks Not a park, for now...

Hi peeps. Being in a completely lazy mood, I tried to find some nice empty maps on the workshop and O suprise, there aren't many of those... Rellek has made some really cool ones, wich I'm going to give a try, but I was so frustrated I made my own. I give to you Forest Valley, no name village, 5 houses, one car, one boat. Pretty dull hey? Will you be able to make a fun and entertaining park out of it?

Forest Valley on the workshop

995938201708051229431.jpg

Just give it a try and don't hesitate to post the outcome here! I'd be thrilled to see what becomes of this sleeping village.

Hi peeps. Being in a completely lazy mood, I tried to find some nice empty maps on the workshop and O suprise, there aren't many of those...

Yes, it's a bummer there aren't that many empty parks with terrains or scenario style parks on the workshop.
I made one myself as well. Will give this a subscribe, cool little town [up]

I need to check yours out. I found two or three other ones, but yeah, I guess it could be nice if we had more. Like starter scenarios and stuff. A nice landscape, some roads, a little decor...

Nah told ya, your park came just like it was magically summoned in the conversation! Perfect timing dude!

check this one out for those who'd like to now what we're talking about and see another starting map with nice scenery (not only nice, niiiiiiiiiiice!)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1100008803

Editing : I'm laughing at myself now, caus' you posted you Château just a couple of threads down here. And you used a real place for inspiration too... I used the small town of Hallstatt, Austria, but kept only the church and the main layout of the lakeside.

Last edited:
Nah told ya, your park came just like it was magically summoned in the conversation! Perfect timing dude!

check this one out for those who'd like to now what we're talking about and see another starting map with nice scenery (not only nice, niiiiiiiiiiice!)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1100008803

Editing : I'm laughing at myself now, caus' you posted you Château just a couple of threads down here. And you used a real place for inspiration too... I used the small town of Hallstatt, Austria, but kept only the church and the main layout of the lakeside.

Yes it was there even longer: It was in the Placeholder/Scenery Section, but i realized it was too big for that, so it got moved over to the Parks :D

Are you saying I'm completely blind? Okay, I didn't have my glasses on... Trying it out right now!

Aaaaaaaaaaand the challenges are already killing me : build a coaster with fun = 10....... uh... okay...

Last edited:
Are you saying I'm completely blind? Okay, I didn't have my glasses on... Trying it out right now!

Aaaaaaaaaaand the challenges are already killing me : build a coaster with fun = 10....... uh... okay...

I never said it's gonna be easy ^^ ;) But you have money galore.

I figured that's why I get the crazy challenges :D Caus' I got a motherlode of money.

Last edited:
Top Bottom