early bird

Hi just wanted to vent an idear..

O love the game and I think it was really worth the extra money to get an early bird copy...
But as the time comes near to release we all get an thrill seeker version of the game.... that's nice and all but it would be nice to have like a bonus item for having suported the game in it's first stage...
doesn't have to be like a huge bonus but maybe a special hat in the shape of a
oo-clock sold at the vendors or a entertainer or something like that.

Yeah maybe a lot will think of it as a stupid idear but I think it would be nice if you have something small left to show.... we suported/believed in this game from the start ;)

your bonus was to play the game 8 months in advance and to help support the game or help test out new features and give suggestions... AND on top of that you get the golden hat, golden mascot, and other thrillseeker bonuses (for free)... AND you also get access to the Alpha forums [wink] maybe your avatar can say "early bird" next to it

Last edited:
You get a nice Early Bird background on your forum posts.... Oh wait, my CHC one is nicer. [tongue]

EDIT: Just realised you get the same background for a normal pre-order. My comment is void. [sad]

Last edited:
the alpha I know and that's really nice but the golden hat and mascot everyone who buys the thrill seeker edition gets that. the earlybird version in the end costs almost twice the price as that... so a small collectors bonus would be nice when the alpha ended we still have payed much much more plus took the risk to back the game.

( and not every one had the alpha 8 months prior ;) they where advertising till the end get it now to play the alpha.)

bazz you purchased early bird WITHOUT thrillseeker and now your getting it IN ADDITION to alpha and FOR FREE where as those who pre-ordered the beta WITHOUT the alpha are paying an extra $10-15
( and not every one had the alpha 8 months prior ;) they where advertising till the end get it now to play the alpha.)
or you could have saved $40 and been patient, thats what I had to do since I need to buy a new computer... it was your choice to get it early

You get a nice Early Bird background on your forum posts.... Oh wait, my CHC one is nicer. [tongue]

EDIT: Just realised you get the same background for a normal pre-order. My comment is void. [sad]
Are you talking about the background called "Daylight"? cuz if thats the new one, its pretty ugly [wink] I like the starry night one the best, I started using it after you posted a screenshot of it... white backgrounds are lame lol... whats the CHC one?

Last edited:
Are you talking about the background called "Daylight"? cuz if thats the new one, its pretty ugly [wink] I like the starry night one the best, I started using it after you posted a screenshot of it... white backgrounds are lame lol... whats the CHC one?

I mean the golden logo that is on the background of the individual posts. I see that you have one now since you purchased the game, mine is 3D and fancy because its a CHC one. [wink][big grin]

I circled them in blue on your screenshot. Its more visible on the standard "Planet Coaster" theme I think. You have the same one as the OP of this thread, mine is a bit more 3D. You'll notice that people who have not bought the game don't have one at all.

http://imgur.com/tIMnwh3

ooOOOooohhh lol i noticed those just didnt notice the changes in color between them [haha] so subtle

yours has eyes and a smiley too

Last edited:
Can't find myself in those who claim to 'deserve' something just for buying a certain product. Afcourse, I would love to see a little exclusive gift for us Early Bird players. But I know what I've bought, as do we all and this didn't include a gift. So I suggest we stop asking for something we want but nobody owes us, as I was told that's not a polite thing to do! When the dev's give us something just because they're so nice, then we're lucky.[happy]

Last edited:
Can't find myself in those who claim to 'deserve' something just for buying a certain product. Afcourse, I would love to see a little exclusive gift for us Early Bird players. But I know what I've bought, as do we all and this didn't include a gift. So I suggest we stop asking for something we want but nobody owes us, as I was told that's not a polite thing to do! When the dev's give us something just because they're so nice, then we're lucky.[happy]
Totally on your side.

Top Bottom