Parks MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE

MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE - STEAM Download

Finally, I could present my MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE here. This is my park project beside my GRAVITY|KINETICS thread where I present coaster layouts.
I am a huge fan of MARVEL and I am working on a MARVEL park/mall since I played RCT and now since the official release of Planet Coaster. This is a dream project of me for over 1o years now and it´s it was never that close to finish.
The main inspiration for the superhero characters came out of the movies and the indoor park concept was inspried from the MARVEL area at IMG Worlds of Adventure.
There were a lot of people on the Workshop who inspirded me a lot as well and it was very instructive to take a look on things to understand how Planet Coaster works. That was helpful in the beginning of playing Planet Coaster.

I started this project on another community as well so I show you all pictures I showed in the other commuity. So I can update both sites with the same pictures in the future.
This project and myself are always open for critics, inspirations and what ever you want to leave here. Happy to be here.
Thank you!

greetz
zeroG

Update 1
Main Entrance and view to N.Y. Avengers Action Zone​

Update 2
"I am Groot!"​

Update 3

"MARVEL sunshine" - Captain America and WIP Overviews
I made this update without the roof construction and in the sunlight to showhow the indoor park looks without the illumination at night

Last edited:
this park is pure eye candy...but it almost hurts trying to see everything! I especially like the use of parts for the Thor hammer and the Iron Man mask. great work here.

Is there a workshop link to this?

First up really great job! I get it if you aren't gonna make a public download for this but I really wanna get in and explore it on my own FP cam y'know? Also there's definitely a few bits I wouldn't mine including in my own park [big grin]

As @xyphic said, bloody "marvelous" work ;).

Seriously, outstanding! How do you even envision such a thing, much less make it?

MARVEL "home straight"

this park is pure eye candy...but it almost hurts trying to see everything! I especially like the use of parts for the Thor hammer and the Iron Man mask. great work here.
thank you a lot, wowman! The Thor Hammer was inspired by a great hammer from the workshop. I didn´t copy it, but it was helpful to get the basics. The Iron Man mask was a pain iin the...
But I like it very much as well. Most of the MARVEL icons will be releasd as a standalone figure in the end.

Marvellous work.
I'll see myself out.
thank very much, xyphic!

Great work as ever!
thank you, my friend!Glad you like it.

This is amazing!!!
thank you, RedHair!

First up really great job! I get it if you aren't gonna make a public download for this but I really wanna get in and explore it on my own FP cam y'know? Also there's definitely a few bits I wouldn't mine including in my own park [big grin]
thank you very much, Starmunch! I´ll will releas the park when it´s done. And please take what you need then...

Wow great job! Love everything about it!
thanks so much, bradybrad!

As @xyphic said, bloody "marvelous" work ;).
Seriously, outstanding! How do you even envision such a thing, much less make it?
thank you very much, Bullethead! Watching to much movies and reading to much comics...xD

uilder - Definitely!!! Amazing work!!![happy]
thank you, corkscrewloop!

I am glad to say that I really close to finish this project! The roof is done...finally! I´ve made a new construction and completed the covering for the rig construction.
All of the areas are completed as well. The outside area and the parking lot is still WIP!
But the official Grand Opening of MCU Mall of Adventure is really close. I will release thepark on STEAM when it´s done.
Thank you all for the great support and motivating comments. I´ll appreciate that.
Here we go with the new pictures. I hope you like it.

This is the parking lot/ outside area that is still WIP...

Your park is just absolutely impressive and amazing. Not only that all looks perfect as directly taken from the movies, but also the fact that all is own concept and design. Absolutely cool![big grin]

It´s actualy done...can´t believe it myself at the moment :eek:

I am so happy to tell you that the indoor theme park MCU|MARVEL WORLD OF ADVENTURE open the gates.
You can explore the MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE by yourself now.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1551348796

This is a special moment for me, because like I told you that I am working on this concept since RCT 3 times. There were so many different version of this Marvel Mall/ indoor concept I never finished.
So many of them never even showed to the public. Even since Planet Coaster I throwed a lot versions in the closet.

This final version is not perfect in the end, but what it makes so different and special to all the others is that it is DONE!!!
It was a lot of fun and frustration to build it. But I am really happy and satisfied now.

For myself I need a break from MARVEL from here. Not for ever, but I will see what the new phase brings on then screen in cinema and what kind of new heroes will be established. In the future I could imagine to try a MARVEL outdoor theme park concept.

Thank you all for your support!
I love this community!

Wow. This is really fantastic. It's one of them which have all like a realpark. So many little style adds to make a action space.
Vote it for Ambassador!

After then realease I get a lot of feedback the Dr. Strange coaster isn´t working. I don´t know why until today but I believe after an Update of Frontier some technical issues of the coaster typer were changed.
NOW IT`S WORKING!

I have added the animated Superheroes made by Samplerocker. The fit in perfectly...who would have thought that ;)

I hope some of you will take another look into "MCU - World of Adventures"

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1551348796

[/center
]​

Wow that look so fantastic. Such many details and all this cool Marvelstuff. The Nightshots looks great, perfect use of light.

Looks like you crunched a lot of time into that, looks great and especially the atmosphere is mesmerizing. Well done!(or rather, keep up the good work)

Top Bottom