IMPORTANT: Update 1.6 - Studios Pack LIVE now!

Paid for and waiting for me to play! Thank you, Frontier. Although the wife has ordered me off the computer before I can try it out which is just plain cruel.

Thank you sooooooooo much everyone at Frontier!
This update is just amazing!
so much new content, I love the triggerable flexicolour feature most I have to say!

and thanks soooooooooo much for adding the animated lights - they are ace!!
(and a hug to Sam)

This just made my day - no, my whole week [squeeeeee]

Man i will have to wait till thursday,because i'm holiday.I'm so hyped,especially for the animated lights and i'm really thankfull that you added stopping pieces to the tracked rides,thank you so much[wink].You are the best Frontier. Planet Coaster is the perfect theme park game.What are the two coasters tough??[haha][haha][haha].Love you guyss.Keep on going!![big grin][heart]

There are also new videos in the free update from community members. Especially useful for dark rides. I wonder if they used the xbox controller for the camera movement and/or other things like invisible coaster track.

Truly awesome pack, with a lot of useful stuff! Some minor glitches here and there like a few items that are double in scenery and building (will post something in the bug section about that), but nothing to spoil the fun.

Now to find the time to play... [cry]

Thanks Frontier!

Yay! I've gotten so many prayers answered with this update, some I didn't even know I had xD That included the ToT ride system (I wrote out detailed description in a post of how I wanted it to be done), city props (perfect for my NY streets project), and of course glass and more! I can't wait to try all of this out in the coming days, thank you for releasing this!

Sometimes, the folks at Frontier have a stroke of genius and they come up with new Coaster Door that open in different ways, complete with a projection screen (and thus custom textures!). Now we're talking [cool]

Other times, they come up with some sort of weird subway entrance that is not customizable in any way; Including a backed in sign, billboard, fences and props that would have been so useful if they were loose. To add insult to injury, the text on this thing has a supercrisp font, while our custom signs still look like, well..."crêpe".

[big grin]Loving it guys! Awesome work especially:

• Path Tunnelling
  • Multi-drop tower
  • Studio search lights
  • New Effects
  • Animatronics
  • Tour bus

You've done a grand job. Seems a bit smoother too on my i7 4770K 4.3GHz 16Gb DDR3 and Gigabyte Gaming G1 (R9 380 4Gb GDDR5)

Last edited:
I must admit, I took a break from this game (No fault of PlanCo, or Frontier...more a lack of motivation to play!). But, then I saw that this pack was being released.

Having paid for it, and installed it, I could not be happier with what Frontier have done! This pack is so jam packed full of stuff that so many have been asking for for ages. Looks like those empty parking lots will be filled!

Thank you Frontier for your continued support and developed of this game. You are amazing!

#InFrontierWeTrust

I had a look at youtube about the content. Some items seem to be really large. Maybe way too large.

The Studio Pack sadly currently does not add any extra value for me. Except the before mentioned lights and tramride.
I got the feeling some things missing in the other paid DLC packs were added here.

Most things in the update are really nice and very useful. Thank you very much for that.

Last edited:
I had a look at youtube about the content. Some items seem to be really large. Maybe way too large.

The Studio Pack sadly currently does not add any extra value for me. Except the before mentioned lights and tramride.
I got the feeling some things missing in the other paid DLC packs were added here.

Most things in the update are really nice and very useful. Thank you very much for that.
I really don't see really large items...are you saying they are not the right scale?

Have been playing with the pack for some hours and everything seems pretty great.
Not a fan of the huge size of animatronics (I know you said it was better for darkride readability from afar) but a lot of the new ones (like the idle and seating ones) are great to create "shops" and insteresting "staff" around the park, but they are HUGE so they look really silly when use in paths near guests. Would love a version the size of the archer (or normal guests), something like what we have now with the sharks (small ones and big ones).
Also some of the lights like the ones that come 4 in a row would be perfect if we got a version of just getting one separated that we could use to attach to buildings, becuase it looks absolutely great.
Also the new "doors" look magnificent, but they always come attached to new your type doors. If we could get also a version of the wall withot the doors (so an arch) and the doors also separated as a door, there would be amazing pieces to have.

Other than that great pack, love all the small and nearly always recolarabelpieces you have added into the pack. Good job Frontier. [heart]

Last edited:

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
Thank you for the update. I had a lot of fun looking at all the pieces. Thank you for the lady animatronics! Also.. I am a big fan of the box and newspaper effects and the embers. So glad I can recolour these too [heart] I agree with SPRidley that small versions of the animatronics would be nice.

Also I am so glad the hotels can be more than one building. [happy]

Thank you to everyone that works so hard at Frontier to give us the best game ever. You guys just keep giving.....and giving....and giving. DLC's are a small price to pay for so much fun and entertainment. Love it all and I know any kinks that show up will be fixed in a blink of an eye. :)

I really don't see really large items...are you saying they are not the right scale?
Both. The train for example is using too much space to take a run-up in my opinion.
Mostly such large pieces are just pushed in as an effect without cars or if just with one max, because they are mostly powered by hydraulics.

But i am happy if people like it. Some might have not been happy with other packs in the past.

What i really would like to is just purchase the things i am interested in. Even if it is just the tram.
I will skip the pack though at the moment due to this and the other things i mentioned in the DLC announcement.

Last edited:
Top Bottom