IMPORTANT: Frontier’s Festive Fun and Charity Livestreams!

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
It was only a suggestion. No need to get your knickers in a twist because there are two options. I agreed with you and just stated an alternative/back up option because after doing things for 24 hours of playing a computer game in front of a screen etc you may not function the same and remember to do something like reset the stream at the end of that 24 hour period.

LWAbDhQ.gif

Good luck Bo and Ed.

Hope you both have plenty of coffee, and of course, biscuits. I'll pop in when I can to give my support. [heart]

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Good luck Bo and Ed.

Hope you both have plenty of coffee, and of course, biscuits. I'll pop in when I can to give my support. [heart]

Bo doesn't drink coffee or energy drink. It's our job to keep her awake :D

Great livestream so far <3 and already an amazing amount of money raised in aid of SpecialEffect!!!

After putting GBP in my currencies I could make a donation of 10 GBP.. thank you Frontier for this great charity 24H stream!!! love you guys!!

3am gingerbread construction featuring Zac/Bo/Ed and the King that is John Laws. All the best content is after hours [big grin]

7EJjBFW.jpg

c81ollY.jpg

Last edited:
Well that's gonna be a Christmas tradition for me now.

And in Australia we get all the crazy 3 am bits during the day!

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Thank you SO SO SO MUCH everyone for watching, donating, chatting, supporting SpecialEffect and for being a part of one of the best communities <3

Yeah Thx to everyone!
Was a very cool 24h Stream!
I had a lot of Fun chatting and talking with all of you!
Wonderful! I had so much fun last night. Next year I may book it off and play along with you.

Need to repeat that way earlier! :-D

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
A huge congratulations to Bo and the whole Frontier Developments team for a truly fabulous livestream! And a big thank you to everyone who donated to Special Effect, your generosity really will make a lot of difference to a lot of people

Thank you SO SO SO MUCH everyone for watching, donating, chatting, supporting SpecialEffect and for being a part of one of the best communities <3

Wonderful! I had so much fun last night. Next year I may book it off and play along with you. [big grin]

I also want to say big thank you to the mods, who certainly had their work cut out for the over the last 24 hours, you all did a great job and Jöel [up] you're a real trooper mate.

Last edited:
I only managed to tune in for a little bit of it. But oh, my, god! What an amazing livestream. I didn't even know I entered the draw but ended up walking away with the PS4 Pro?! Frontier, you're amazing!

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
I only managed to tune in for a little bit of it. But oh, my, god! What an amazing livestream. I didn't even know I entered the draw but ended up walking away with the PS4 Pro?! Frontier, you're amazing!

You did donate though didn't you? :)

Will the stream be published to the Planet Coaster You Tube channel? I caught what I could but unfortunately missed most of it and would love to see it in its entirety. I did notice that the ED stream was up in full and was hoping the same for Planet Coaster.

Thanks,
T-

Will the stream be published to the Planet Coaster You Tube channel? I caught what I could but unfortunately missed most of it and would love to see it in its entirety. I did notice that the ED stream was up in full and was hoping the same for Planet Coaster.

Thanks,
T-

It should be there soon. Dale posted on Discord yesterday that there seems to a problem with uploading the video, and they have contacted YouTube about it. Not sure how long it will take though.

Top Bottom