Parks Six flags magic mountain recreation

20161130145422_1_zps9fpg38ca.jpg
20161129021813_1_zpshnl252or.jpg
20161130145456_1_zpsyjluk6pf.jpg
20161125115741_1_zpsw8r0uf3d.jpg
20161123222323_1_zpst34elogn.jpg
20161125013642_1_zps5jg3jh1w.jpg

Lovely...my home park....now if only the devs would give us Shwarzkopf loopers you could do the Revolution the justice it deserves.

Nice work so far! Can't wait to see my favorite section of the park come to life, the ScreamPunk area with Twisted Colossus.

I was going to credit you in my YouTube video and I don't have time like that to build that, so I'll use it ,good job on it tho , don't be mad I'm using it's a good piece and it's a game !!

Lovely...my home park....now if only the devs would give us Shwarzkopf loopers you could do the Revolution the justice it deserves.
Yes I wish they had those style loopers I'm going to build similar supports around the loop to make it look more like the real thing and unfortunately I had to do a little changes to the revolution just because the friction in pc at the moment goes away too fast so I've had to re think the coaster

Could you make your own Sky Tower instead of using mine without permission - thanks :/

(For reference: https://i.gyazo.com/def3e9db3390204c8ffe1e186bbb32f7.png)

Anyway, not sure how you're going to fit all of SFMM into the map space, so it'll be interesting to see what you do.

If I had the time I would of build it my self , you saved me a couple hours of building !! Also the map size has thrown off a couple of things like , x2 won't fit ... properly , ninja had to be shortened due to lack of space and scream will be a lot closer to batsman than in real life , but other than that the park fits pretty good I could even fit hurricane harbor on there iif we had water rides

That's not how it works. You don't just use someone else's work because you can't be asked to make it yourself, and I'm especially not okay with it after you saw what I said and still thought it was fine. Make your own, please.

The banking on your Tatsu looks as if it needs a lot of work, the roll in your second picture especially looks really weird.

That's not how it works. You don't just use someone else's work because you can't be asked to make it yourself, and I'm especially not okay with it after you saw what I said and still thought it was fine. Make your own, please.

Really!!! . Don't upload to steam if you don't want others to use your creations.
by the way it really is a cool tower.[big grin]

Really!!! . Don't upload to steam if you don't want others to use your creations.
by the way it really is a cool tower.[big grin]

Agreed.....if you upload it to the workshop, it's fair game. I don't use items from the workshop, but I do have stuff I have made there and peeps are free to use it, whether they give me credit or not.

It was a Tatsu park on the Alpha Workshop (no idea how you got it from that to the main game, by the way), not a Sky Tower blueprint. The Tower wasn't made to be copied into other people's parks in the same way individual building blueprints are.

Anyway, I've removed it from the Workshop, so now there's no excuse. Make your own.

I'm just not going to bother uploading to the Workshop in future -.-

Edit: I should point out that you didn't mention me anywhere in the original post - which clearly shows the Sky Tower - even after saying you'd give me credit. That didn't make me too convinced that you would have given credit if I hadn't called you out.

Last edited:

If your angry that someone is using your blueprint that YOU shared in the workshop...you know that thing we use in order to share each others blueprints!? then you shouldn't have posted it up there in the first place.

if anything you should be flattered that someone thought your piece was good enough for him to use in his park.

Last edited:
You're right, hence why I removed it.

I don't dislike that he wants to use it, he just went a horrible way about it. If I'd made a Sky Tower blueprint, that would signify I wanted it to be used by others, but it wasn't, it was in the middle of Tatsu. By his logic he could have just taken the whole of Tatsu and used the same 'it's on the Workshop' excuse.

Either way, a simple PM to me wouldn't have been hard. I'm rather protective of my work since I put a lot of time into it (the Sky Tower took at least 30 minutes because of the octagonal top). I uploaded Tatsu to be looked at, not used. But yeah, if that's what people assume the Workshop's for then I'll have to stop putting my stuff on it, which is a slight shame.

Last edited:
It was a Tatsu park on the Alpha Workshop (no idea how you got it from that to the main game, by the way), not a Sky Tower blueprint. The Tower wasn't made to be copied into other people's parks in the same way individual building blueprints are.

There were numerous methods to retain work from the Alpha 1,2,3 -> Beta -> Release

It was not that difficult. I have a bunch of my Alpha 1 work blueprinted for future use. Most of it does not work quite right now or needs to be updated since so much has changed, like rooftop corners got changed a lot.

Anyway, if you share a park, then anyone that downloads it can select objects from it and blueprint them. That is by design.

Either way, a simple PM to me wouldn't have been hard. I'm rather protective of my work since I put a lot of time into it ( the Sky Tower took at least 30 minutes because of the octagonal top). I uploaded Tatsu to be looked at, not used.

YOU uploaded something to the workshop. YOU installed Steam and Planet Coaster. YOU accepted the EULA's...

Now, let's be honest. At the end of the day... If Frontier themselves decided to use your "creation", without crediting you, and you were not happy about it, any arguments you have would simply be nullified by the fact that your "creation" is a derivative work of Planet Coaster's assets, which they own. In the same way that anyone else using something downloaded from the Steam Workshop can. This is like Andrew Lloyd Webber VS. Roger Waters territory...

Even if there was some option created where you could tick your parks uploaded to the workshop to not be savable: based on how Planet Coaster/Steam Workshop works right now, it could be easily circumvented without a tremendous amount of development effort. That's just basic computers: If I have your 'physical' data file then I can manipulate it.

Nobody owes you anything.

If you only want people to look at your stuff, then the workshop is simply not for you...

Upload it to YouTube and post it in these forums! We'd be happy to see it!

Anyway, I've removed it from the Workshop, so now there's no excuse. Make your own.

Edit: I should point out that you didn't mention me anywhere in the original post - which clearly shows the Sky Tower - even after saying you'd give me credit. That didn't make me too convinced that you would have given credit if I hadn't called you out.

Haha I can't believe your so offended about this got dam game lol , this is some downtime ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ , who really cares , your tower is still going In the park regardless . And I'll still shout you out even tho you dig bug out on some silly stuff , if you check my YouTube channel I credit any pieces I dint make and I leave link to their workshop items

^^
You're right, hence why I removed it.

^ The point of removing it was to show that I no longer want it in the public domain, but screw it, just use it (still with credit, of course). I don't know why you refused to do it yourself anyway, it would have saved this entire discussion (granted, you didn't know I was going to be this insistent, but your initial response of 'I'm going to ignore your somewhat polite request and use it anyway' was very triggering). Anyway, I've learnt my lesson and hopefully you've (perhaps subconsciously) learnt yours.

PS. Please give credit on the original post (e.g. 'Sky Tower by Coasterfan312').

Last edited:
Top Bottom