General / Off-Topic Dev. Edward Lewis Fan Club!

We all think he's charming. We love his videos and live streams!

So here is a place to voice all your appreciation for the best PC developer ever!

[heart] The Edward Lewis Fan Club!!! [heart]

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
I moved this thread to Off Topic as it is not meant as a discussion about Planet Coaster itself.
This Fan Club is now open. [squeeeeee]

rwp8oh.jpg

He looks ever so slightly afraid of this thread

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
I <3 all devs, QA, PMs, POs, Scrum Masters and helpdesk staff at Frontier (plus anyone else I missed).

Ahem...Cough Cough...

However nothing on Gods good green and bountiful earth will make me impart Ed's daily live stream on twithc which can be found here https://www.twitch.tv/edwardclewis which airs at approx 1pm UK time weekdays which has biscuit reviews at the end..

No, nothing would make me impart that piece of information, nothing I tell you...

My lips are sealed..... I won't whisper a word...

On a side note Ed still owes me a pint from the last time we went for a drink (THe cheapskate) so I may just grass him up on his music videos if he's not careful...

Last edited:
So.. fan club members. It is your job to stalk and know EVERYTHING about Ed. So what does he do in his free time? [rolleyes]
No crazy stuff or what so ever? [squeeeeee]

rHJE0NQ.png

Last edited:
So what does he do in his free time?
Rumour has it that he spends much of his spare time polishing his hair. It's the only way to get it so shiny.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

[Seriously though, hiring Ed was one of the best moves Frontier have made. He's really grown into his presenter role and is one of the reasons I think that a lot of people tune into the streams for both Planet Coaster and Elite Dangerous]

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Rumour has it that he spends much of his spare time polishing his hair. It's the only way to get it so shiny.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

[Seriously though, hiring Ed was one of the best moves Frontier have made. He's really grown into his presenter role and is one of the reasons I think that a lot of people tune into the streams for both Planet Coaster and Elite Dangerous]

Yeah he's a nice lad.

He really gives 100% to Frontier the games and the community. (Christ, don't tell him I said that I'll never live it down...)

Last edited:
If we join the fan club do we get a special badge and monthly magazine?

Everyone should get a life sized cardboard cut out of Edward. I would take it with me every where and post pictures. [squeeeeee]

What would Edward say if we made him a centerfold???

Last edited:
Top Bottom