Parks American Celebration Resort

Fantastic new addition, fantastic layout! This project is really cool and unique here! Amazing that you can handle this all in just one map! So inspiring!! Would like to see more! [happy]

Thank you Cork. I live with daily anxiety that I will somehow max out PC trying to fit this all into one map. I regularly crashed RCT3 trying to do the same thing and always hoped the "next version" would be able to hold all my dreams and ideas. Time will tell if PC is that.

For the new season, American Celebration Resort is pleased to add a third theme park to the popular vacation destination. DiscoveryCenter is where science meets fun in six themed pavilions.

m0kjoTG.jpg

Infrastructure improvements along the north side of the resort make accessing Discovery Center, Horizon Studios, and future development easy.

lyAPlQ2.jpg

wzpJoaE.jpg

yIEvWhx.jpg

zeI8ISe.jpg

And you can also access the park via monorail or motor coach.

HDAu8Za.jpg

aj6B6q6.jpg

Here are some exterior shots to give you a taste:

Aoap2MA.jpg

7Y3383X.jpg

Qf9jEe0.jpg

6S6AHRb.jpg

6nhkwhs.jpg

YG6U92S.jpg

ZYmntnN.jpg

OugJzWk.jpg

VJQhJjw.jpg

WeLeGq2.jpg

DOGz7tK.jpg

We've added some real estate to the resort, giving us additional opportunities for future expansion, especially on the northern portion of the property.

H5K2qb7.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the new pictures! I like that project so much! Amazing idea to create and connect a whole bunch of parks in one map! This is so unique... I hope you release that some day in the workshop. Definitely would like to see more![happy] Alot of greets, Corkscrewloop

Thanks for the new pictures! I like that project so much! Amazing idea to create and connect a whole bunch of parks in one map! This is so unique... I hope you release that some day in the workshop. Definitely would like to see more![happy] Alot of greets, Corkscrewloop

Thanks again, Cork. I'll probably share it in the workshop but there still feels like a ton of little things to do.

Thanks for sharing this! This is so unique! I opened it... Wow this is so much outside the box and unique. You really created something, nobody has done before in PC, thats just so cool. Unfortunately due to the high amount of scenery it lags on my rig very strong... I dont get over 5FPS... But the concept and all the different parks, hotels etc. are just so cool to explore. Like visiting a real resort...[happy]

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing this! This is so unique! I opened it... Wow this is so much outside the box and unique. You really created something, nobody has done before in PC, thats just so cool. Unfortunately due to the high amount of scenery it lags on my rig very strong... I dont get over 5FPS... But the concept and all the different parks, hotels etc. are just so cool to explore. Like visiting a real resort...[happy]

Thanks Cork. Out of curiosity, would you mind sharing your system specs? I get 23 FPS on my new 8700K but I haven't tried to open this lately on my older PC. I'm not surprised at the sluggishness. Still, 5 FPS. Unplayable!

For those who don't want to download the file here's a video tour.

[video=youtube;QlRH6JQMJuw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlRH6JQMJuw[/video]

New maps for the fall season and a new version uploaded to Steam. Among the changes:

• Added Backlot Tour and City of Ember to Horizon Studios
  • New nightclubs in Shoreline Entertainment District
  • Fully built-out lobbies for all hotels
  • Expanded shopping area at The Boardwalk
  • Shuttle bus service uses Celebration Parkway and the side roads
  • Theme music throughout
  • Other tweaks, improvements and added realism
  • More to come

EEyGudR.jpg

tMYtEMF.jpg

KgETDlM.jpg

7S7NtNM.jpg

kYtXfRR.jpg

5ceqROr.jpg

Last edited:
I alway wanted to do maps like this for my parks, but never do...you have inspired me now

Thank you! I experimented with different filters in Photoshop and settled on "posterize" as the one that most closely resembles the printed maps I love. One thing I didn't figure out until I was pretty far down the road is to turn off shadows before taking the screen shots. Made such a difference.

Last edited:
On your next visit, try the all new Envoy Hotel. Art Moderne-inspired decor, full view restaurant, rooftop pool, three bars and multiple transportation options.

And thanks to BBordewyk for sharing his patio heaters, which will warm guests on chilly evenings!

n8Jy5u2.jpg

dzfsVw5.jpg

3udbLFS.jpg

CFscJkx.jpg

bo81Wms.jpg

QqAhgHO.jpg

Fantastic new pictures!!! I so much like that project! Every new addition is so fantastic and the maps are professional looking! Thanks for showing![happy]

Thank you, Tee. Photoshop worked well after a lot of experimentation. If you have that, turn off shadows in PC before taking a directly overhead screen shot. Then use the "posterize" filter. Obviously, there's more to it (e.g. cropping and erasing surrounding areas and creating the icons) but you get the idea.

February 2019 update now in the Workshop under Robco. In addition, there are now three "mini parks" where I deleted all but one area in each for better FPS performance on slower machines. Enjoy!

[video=youtube;JikpZWYsfLw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JikpZWYsfLw[/video]

mHipvAN.jpg

XX6R14R.jpg

7Sh3yFA.jpg

VdbkEzl.jpg

MpiYjIm.jpg

iKv7dyR.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom