IMPORTANT: Magnificent Rides Collection coming on 18 December 2018!

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Oh dear, especially that Grand Carousel is amazing!!! Its my favorite new ride so far!!

and it has been on my wishlist for quite some time :D

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Oh dear, especially that Grand Carousel is amazing!!! Its my favorite new ride so far!!

and it has been on my wishlist for quite some time :D

The Grand Carousel is no. 1 on my personal wishlist. I am super excited and over the moon to see it getting added to Planet Coaster! :loonybloons:

So considering that one of the rides will have two variations...I'm hoping that they're referring to the chairlift. One version with Disney-style gondolas, the other more of a traditional ski lift.

I've wanted these for SO LONG. If Frontier does not include these ride types, which have been among the most requested from the community, it would be an absolute shame. Holding out hope though and looking forward to it!!!

So excited for this... the SLC has (oddly) been on my wishlist for quite some time...

and... it looks a like a fairly decent capacity flat ride.. finally!

One question.. This "variant" thing... Does that mean it's 8 new ones and the 9th is a new variant of one of them or is it 9 and the 10th is a variant?

So excited for this... the SLC has (oddly) been on my wishlist for quite some time...

and... it looks a like a fairly decent capacity flat ride.. finally!

One question.. This "variant" thing... Does that mean it's 8 new ones and the 9th is a new variant of one of them or is it 9 and the 10th is a variant?

I'd say it's only 8 "new" rides at best. Also, that Tracker description sounds suspiciously similar to a reskinned Huntsman, so we can only guess how often they will pull off that trick this time.

Some large optimizations first, and Waterparks DLC before i but the next DLC's. But i'm happy for those who love this one.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Some large optimizations first, and Waterparks DLC before i but the next DLC's. But i'm happy for those who love this one.

There will not be a water park DLC. The idea is great, but it's not going to happen in the foreseeable future.

First you all never cease to amaze me. This was a TRUE surprise and I love them. Please oh please let it have a chairlift of some kind.

There's something to be said about the wording Frontier use along the lines....

Whenever they say "We have nothing to announce about [subject]" that usually means that there is something there, something coming, something in the works that we aren't to know about yet..

They used that wording with Fireworks, Anniversary update, ThemeMakers Toolkit, This RIDES DLC (When asked about rides in the anniversary update) among so many other times that I can't recall...

So.. next time they reply with "nothing to announce", that usually means that we are close to the mark with something :)

[yesnod]
There's something to be said about the wording Frontier use along the lines....

Whenever they say "We have nothing to announce about [subject]" that usually means that there is something there, something coming, something in the works that we aren't to know about yet..

They used that wording with Fireworks, Anniversary update, ThemeMakers Toolkit, This RIDES DLC (When asked about rides in the anniversary update) among so many other times that I can't recall...

So.. next time they reply with "nothing to announce", that usually means that we are close to the mark with something :)

Top Bottom