IMPORTANT: Magnificent Rides Collection coming on 18 December 2018!

I guess this is a great example of not pleasing everyone - so many people want chair lifts and I personally don’t really care wether we get them or not. If chairlifts aren’t in this dlc there will be so many people unhappy from the sounds of it.

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
Meet the Tracker: enhance your guests’ dark ride experience with a 3D mover for up to 8 guests, which spins, pitches and banks to bring the ride’s story to life.
[video=youtube;5r0R5f2NFR8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r0R5f2NFR8[/video]

I guess this is a great example of not pleasing everyone - so many people want chair lifts and I personally don’t really care wether we get them or not. If chairlifts aren’t in this dlc there will be so many people unhappy from the sounds of it.

I also am not fussed about chairlifts but constantly it's made out as if this is some sort of essential transport ride. If some get constantly disappointed when their desired ride is not added then that's on them. Guess we'll find out soon enough what is officially included.

It's no different than the grand carousel in that respect. The community asked for it over and over and we are finally getting one and it's beautiful. Maybe we won't get a chairlift or gondola ride this time but I'm sure it's at least on their maybe list since so many of us would like to have it

I also am not fussed about chairlifts but constantly it's made out as if this is some sort of essential transport ride.

Well I and countless others are 'fussed', and if the Grand Carousel is anything to go by, constant pestering requesting of this nature does prove ultimately worth it, added to which I believe Chairlifts should have been in the base game since Day1.

EDIT

Am I right in saying there's no Free 'Update' that usually accompanies a new DLC this time round?

I find it rather annoying to see the same things constantly pop up whenever the subject "update" or "new ride" comes up.
And sometimes more than once in a single thread.

Other than that, I hope some people get their wishes granted of course. I find any addition welcome, I like most of the suggestions and hope most (I prefer to say all, but that would be wishful thinking) get into the game.

I'm very interested to see what other rides are in the pack!

There is going to be a free fix soon for the bug caused by the toolkit. The tabs for blueprints, rides, etc. load really slow and the game crashes when quitting. They should have made two grand carousels, one clockwise like UK and one counter clockwise like US.

They should have made two grand carousels, one clockwise like UK and one counter clockwise like US.

No need, I'm hopeful they will soon release some various styles of skins for rides (vintage monorail carriage for instance) which you just select from the drop down menu, do it that way.

Well, it’s not the end of the world, but why would they make the grand carousel go the opposite way than the Venetian carousel? Actually the default carousels in RCT 1-3 and Parkitect go clockwise as well. That is the direction carousels in the UK spin. US go counter clockwise like the Venetian carousel in Planet Coaster. I don’t mean to complain or put down their work, but I mainly build parks based on US. Here is a US one. And a UK one.

2454B2D2-684E-4E73-B693-73CAD933F7D8.jpeg 56EF120E-C1C4-42AA-AFCD-55A05969E12F.jpeg

Last edited:
Agreed! It's more than which direction it spins. Horses need to be turned around. Both versions would be nice though. Not a huge deal for me. More than rotation and direction of the horses, I wish the grand carousel had not used all the same horse. Change is good, and I am grateful for this ride pack.

I can’t wait to find out what the other six rides are. I hope they are flats and maybe another tracked or transport, we have enough coasters. We also need more rides that only kids can ride, and parents wait outside the ride.

I hope they add more kid flat rides as well. Or a good mix of family and thrill flat rides I would be happy with it. I hope Frontier will continue doing these kind of DLC's where it is just all rides.

If I could make a list of rides for this pack, it would be as followed.

1. Grand Carousel
2. Sky Ride
3. Condor
4. Power Tower
5. Ultra Twister
6. SLC
7. S & S Freespin Coaster
8. Schwartzkopf Coaster
9. Trabant

Top Bottom