Auto Tunnel - Should work with Blueprints too!

All of my Blueprints that I made that go in the ground cannot be replicated from a blueprint. The auto tunnel doesn't work, shift + Mouse-down doesnt either.
Why not make an auto-tunnel for all ride? [big grin]

I was not aware of this limitation, but this is troubling given what I just mentioned in another thread; that auto-tunnel cuts much closer than pulling terrain around a pre-existing track. The fact you can't get the same ride scenery by placing the blueprint that you could when making the original seems to undermine the concept of blueprints. Though I presume there's some reason that there's this difference between "clipping zones" between terrain pulling and auto-tunnel.

Sounds like auto-tunnel of track on blueprint placement should really be a thing, either way.

All of my Blueprints that I made that go in the ground cannot be replicated from a blueprint. The auto tunnel doesn't work, shift + Mouse-down doesnt either.
Why not make an auto-tunnel for all ride? [big grin]

I definitely agree with this 10000000000000000000%, at first I thought this feature was already in the game, I was surprised to see it wasn't.

hopefully they will look into this

Yes I spent like 3 hours on one design just to find out my intricate design doesnt go underground anymore with the blueprint. Im not particularly sad. I actually STRONGLY BELIEVE in the team Frontier.
I think with this game they will achieve a lot. And I wish them all the best, I know it's a start but more players means more ideas so its a good thing its getting popular.

Top Bottom