Row Boats / Paddleboats

In RCT1-2, a ride I used to build early in my parks was the boat hire.

With water coming in the next PC alpha I was thinking about this kind of ride and how much I'd love to see the new guests get out on the water in little boats.

Unlikely in the next alpha but I think/hope we will see something like this in release.

---

Side question: I always left boat hires open to the water without guide paths. How did you folks design? Closed guide path or open?
:)

Any kind of water rides are currently one of the mystic secrets of PC. Raw Boats should be hopefully in the game later., like Log Flumes or River Rapids.

LOVE it [big grin]
What would also be great is coasters that can be lead into the water, boat hires like the poster above mentioned and boat tours. Also a chance to build different rides on water with special effects (think of the jaws ride) just to keep us busy and creative [yesnod]

Side question: I always left boat hires open to the water without guide paths. How did you folks design? Closed guide path or open?

I always liked doing open boats in RCT but with PC i really want to see some epic in-door water rides like a recreation of Pirates of the Caribbean... I just wonder if we will be able to have boats that go up or down, like they could only be flat in RCT so I wonder how that would work with water

I always liked doing open boats in RCT but with PC i really want to see some epic in-door water rides like a recreation of Pirates of the Caribbean... I just wonder if we will be able to have boats that go up or down, like they could only be flat in RCT so I wonder how that would work with water

Yes, I would like to see rides like this as well. Especially rides that can do both water and land like Poseidon in Europapark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThWgkr8Hk18

Especially for indoor, I would prefer to have closed guide paths.

Top Bottom