IMPORTANT: World's Fair Pack coming soon!

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Our world is full of beauty and culture, so what better way to celebrate that by taking a theme park trip around the world?! Pack your bags and join us on the PlanCo Plane for the flight of a lifetime:

[video=youtube;typI6BXUK5k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=typI6BXUK5k[/video]​

The brand new World's Fair Pack is arriving soon!

Inspired by real-world theme parks and celebrating global cultures, the World's Fair Pack will introduce you to 10 fabulous new brands from around the world; each of these brands brings with it some giant and regular food signs, vending machines, and traditional wall-sets including shop panels, doors, and roof pieces from that part of the world, such as Mediterranean or renaissance architecture. Each new brand comes with a dedicated new shop for your guests to grab food from, such as delicious skewers from Dune Delights or mouth-watering sweets from Sugary Emporium. There's also a host of new cultural props, fences, path extras, and character hats.

9234406a-8a58-4306-b5b7-f4451908339d.jpg

As if that wasn't enough, the World's Fair Pack also features two new coasters and a ride! The Jixxer and Interceptor are a dueling duo of launched motorcycle coasters with a high-speed hydraulic launched track and riders leaning into the corners as they embark on a crazy motorcycle race! The Polarity is an unmanned rapid transport system using magnetic forces to propel the train forward at great speed. It has a unique and flexible track system with a futuristic feel.

e3021974-b07c-4e5d-8259-6572288ad657.jpg

The World's Fair Pack will launch alongside our recently announced free update 1.8 on October 16, 2018! It is completely optional for you to purchase - you can get it from Steam or the Frontier Store at £7.99 ($10.99, €10.99). Please note that you need to have the Planet Coaster base game in order to download and play this extra content.

Boarding now for the PlanCo world tour!
[heart]
Bo

Yessss best pack ever![big grin]
That's like a combination of the packs this game still needed[wink].
God now i have to redo Fata Morgana[praise] xd.

What's this polarity tho? Can't think of a real life example[uhh].

So Spoiler Sam did strike during the stream after all [haha]

A lot of focus on the brands so far. I'm curious to see how far those "cultural props" go.

Looking good so far, another countdown till release can begin!

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
So Spoiler Sam did strike during the stream after all [haha]

A lot of focus on the brands so far. I'm curious to see how far those "cultural props" go.

Looking good so far, another countdown till release can begin!

Well, kind of... those names were place holders so they will have changed a little bit by the time it goes live next week :)

Bo I have a question. I saw a Spain sign at the end of the trailer. Does that mean we are getting a paella/tapa food stand? :D

Once again another great DLC from Frontier. Now I can finally make a international food court in my park. Wish we got more rides with this DLC. Still what is missing from this DLC is a grand carousel and chair lift. But again a great DLC.

Firstly, YES, finally some asian themeing :D
Secondly, "Dune Delights" sounds sandy, so does that mean new maps? a sandy dessert type one in particular? ;0

I can't wait :D

Interesting, love the Japan theme. I always wanted something like that.

Although, I hope you added "shuttle mode" for the transport rides. Sure when you were working on it, you thought about that it was fairly often requested feature... ;)

Also shame that you are still adding new fences, but not adding the fence tool that would make it easier for us to use them.

Besides that, looks promising, looking forward to hearing and seeing more.

Top Bottom