IMPORTANT: World's Fair Pack coming soon!

Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom (the PeopleMover/Tomorrowland Transit). Its powered by magnetic propulsion and was one of the very first debuting in 1975.
Ok, that would be absolutely awesome, if it would be a similar ride!!! [happy]

I just thought of something else "It's A Small World" will be that much easier to make with this new pack...

A boat ride, using the boat coaster, through 10 different countries !

The problem is that the cascade watercoaster ingame is limited to grown-ups and teenagers, whereas in reality such a coaster is from1.2m and 6 years (similar age as eg. BTM - which its equivalent is without restrictions ingame.).
So its hard to use that ride as a POTC or SW unfortunately...[blah]

Last edited:
Hiya! Have you tried any of the latest updates :)? We've got a bunch of new additions this year (with every free update) that were very much focused on making management more challenging if people wanted to. Also, 1.8 features restaurants, which is a similar addition like hotels, and really requires you to think about placement, budgets, offerings, and all other stuff that could make guests either happy or not!

With all the respect Bo, many people already pointed out where the problem in management is. And adding new "features" won´t help it. Non of the features you have added in recent updates did anything with the gameplay in regards of management. And with restaurants, I just don´t expect it to be any different (especially since it´s just reskinned hotels). You can keep on adding more and more with each update, but it won´t help, unless you fix some issues that are in the core of the management aspect of the game. And the main problem is that it´s too easy (aka needs rebalancing).

Still, looking forward to the future, I smell some changes in the direction of the DLCs after this one, which may be good sign.

Not tapas, but keep thinking! The Spanish flavours you might encounter in theme parks ;)...

Nope, first livestream is the World's Fair let's play with Rob Chisholm on Oct 17, for... reasons....!

No new maps, as we've already stated previously that's not something we currently have time and manpower to focus on.

Sugary Emporium is the UK one, and it sells sweets!

We can't have flat rides in every update, as they are incredibly time-consuming and taxing to produce and deliver.

thanks bo for clearing that up for me, fish and chips might one day make an appearance on planco, bo can i let you into a little secrete (i love fish and chips) just in-case you didn't know [yum][where is it][wink]

To bad that a slow moving boat from the Cascade coaster does not attract a single peep.
Even with fully decorated queues and scenery.

Totally!! It would be great if we could have an operation mode selector for this ride: Coaster or Track Ride, which then bases the prestige etc on it either being a working coaster EFN rating or a Track Ride

Bo & Co, will there be any other updates on what the DLC pack gives before Tuesday or is it all going to be a surprise for us? Especially as the first Stream isn't until after it's released... :)

Last edited:
I really like this update. Sounds all good so far [up]

I also would like to see more flatrides (small foundation and kiddie rides) and water rides (no slides, though) as well but I don't mind that we don't get them now as we have looooooots of new stuff to build with this DLC. I'm quite happy with what we get. [big grin]

Only thing I wonder ... no new screenshot today?! [mouth shut][big grin]

I also would like to see more flatrides (small foundation and kiddie rides) and water rides (no slides, though) as well but I don't mind that we don't get them now as we have looooooots of new stuff to build with this DLC. I'm quite happy with what we get. [big grin]

O Yeah, smaller blueprint flatrides would be cool.

There’s a certain YouTuber (S***wolf) who has several new screenshots, nice enough, nothing special.

Thanks, yeah I just saw that certain video myself. Mostly Asian anc Morocco-style screenshots. I hoped for more screenshots of the country scenery pieces or even some animatronics [big grin]

With all the respect Bo, many people already pointed out where the problem in management is. And adding new "features" won´t help it. Non of the features you have added in recent updates did anything with the gameplay in regards of management. And with restaurants, I just don´t expect it to be any different (especially since it´s just reskinned hotels). You can keep on adding more and more with each update, but it won´t help, unless you fix some issues that are in the core of the management aspect of the game. And the main problem is that it´s too easy (aka needs rebalancing).

Still, looking forward to the future, I smell some changes in the direction of the DLCs after this one, which may be good sign.

I think you are onto something. I feel like sometimes, developers just invest their energy into things that do not matter that much. When they got out of beta, I was expecting the game will evolve a bit more than it really did. It´s still the same, except new scenery and some rides.

Agree, I would really appreciate new flat-rides too. Although I got a feeling it is easier for them to create new coasters, as flats are more complex due to all the animations and sequences.

Very curious about this DLC nevertheles. I hope all themes are going to be properly done regarding the content. I would be dissapointed, if each them was sort of "half-baked"

I hope all themes are going to be properly done regarding the content. I would be dissapointed, if each them was sort of "half-baked"

10 Countries are a lot and there are a lot of mediterranean building pieces already in the Game. My guess is that some Countries receive more Pieces than the others, because basically we have them already. Let's wait and see. But of course what i find satisfactory somebody else might find "half baked". There will always be somebody who is not 100% happy with the stuff we get. I wasn't so keen on the Vintage Pack because i myself find Pier Amusement things boring and tacky, but somebody else was super happy with it, so who am i to judge? The same goes for the amount of stuff that is in a Pack. You can always say: "But this and that wasn't in the pack" which all comes down to personal preference. So yeah, let's not judge this DLC before it even came out :D

I personally am really excited about this one. Not just the DLC, but the changes the free Update brings. So i am already happy even without the paid DLC :D

I will wait to see whats in the building pieces when johnny 5 does his video. to see if it is worth it, free update gives the vending machines. very interesting, at least some people can use it.

10 Countries are a lot and there are a lot of mediterranean building pieces already in the Game. My guess is that some Countries receive more Pieces than the others, because basically we have them already. Let's wait and see. But of course what i find satisfactory somebody else might find "half baked". There will always be somebody who is not 100% happy with the stuff we get. I wasn't so keen on the Vintage Pack because i myself find Pier Amusement things boring and tacky, but somebody else was super happy with it, so who am i to judge? The same goes for the amount of stuff that is in a Pack. You can always say: "But this and that wasn't in the pack" which all comes down to personal preference. So yeah, let's not judge this DLC before it even came out :D

I personally am really excited about this one. Not just the DLC, but the changes the free Update brings. So i am already happy even without the paid DLC :D

Well said crowdpleaser! I didn't like the vintage pack either and i'm very excited for this new pack[wink]

I agree, somebody else always will like the packs, but personally I have issues with some of these packs being pushed out, there seems to be a lot of missed opportunities with things like The Adventure Pack giving us mummies, pyramid pieces, traps etc, but not giving us anything like a nice Dessert map to place all these pieces, or giving us any roofs (literally zero roofs in the pack) or giving us hieroglyphics (or plancoglyphics) and doggo heads (anubis, or even snake heads for sobek etc) and the same could be said for The Studio Pack having the pirates, cowboys, zombies etc, they feel more like leftovers that didn't make it into the game.

One thing I always will love though is Frontiers attention to detail, like the trapeze artists (though nobody asked for them) each time one catches another, you hear their hands slap together, and I love those little details, but as I mentioned, a lot of the DLC packs is what nobody asked for, and its time that could have been spent working on rides, or fixing the coaster cam / smoothness, or making coaster parts scalable (like the eurofighters lift hill, boomerangs lift hill, or the splash down sections on water rides)

I don't think what somebody feels is missing is "preference" a lot of things seem obvious, like if you're gonna go for it, go the full mile~ I think this pack will be much like the adventure one, missed opportunities, I'm expecting to see a giant Buddha in there somewhere with the asian themeing, but there probably won't be :/ what I hope now is, now the thememakers toolkit is coming, people can work on things they think are missing in terms of scenery and Frontier can push out ride packs :D

Top Bottom