Adventure Pack new DLC coming soon!

Why is everyone complaining about the price of it? It's $10.00...

Any other game, specifically on console, and you'd be paying a lot more.

Last edited:

It's not everyone who's complaining.Just some people with way to high expectations,but most of the community is hyped for the pack and will buy it.That's what i see in this post[yesnod]

I've seen loads of people on this post complaining about it, plus on Facebook. But yeah high expectations practically. Looking like one of the most worthy DLC's out.

Maybe in the 24 hour stream, perhaps Wednesday's community stream (TBC), looking forward to it whenever it is [cool]

I've seen loads of people on this post complaining about it, plus on Facebook.

Loads I'd say is an exaggeration for this particular thread. Facebook/Steam I'd imagine there are a few expressing their frustrations but generally it appears most are very happy about this release.

Last edited:
It is the very select few complaints that seem to shine through. It is sad. i think the majority is happy for the packs! I do not mind paying for stuff if it is good priced and the content what I want. Then I am happy to support the team.

I've seen loads of people on this post complaining about it, plus on Facebook. But yeah high expectations practically. Looking like one of the most worthy DLC's out.

Consider how the 5 packs combined total price is $34 which we all know will continue to increase as throughout next year if the devs release any more DLCs. Now to me, $34 for just a few DLC scenery kits is a bit high, especially since the base game had so much to offer for just $45. Personally, I'd rather wait to spend my money on a larger expansion like RCT3 had, I'm hoping for Planet Lagoon or Planet Safari to be announced sometime in the next year, and I assume those will have a larger price point.

Plus, we might also see UGC/CSO support for custom scenery, which some people say they dont want to see custom scenery, but think of all the basic walls, rocks and plants we could have with custom scenery. The DLC packs are kind of lame considering how many static objects they have. I wish the licensed DLCs had some animatronics of doc brown and the munsters, then maybe they would be more worth their price.

Last edited:
Yes indeed. The Spooky was what it should be.

If the new pack has same or more content as the Spooky, then it is perfect.

Last edited:
They did not say they would not allow Cs pieces, but just like rct3 the community need to do it their self by making an app to import the cs.

I'm really looking forward to this! Imagine re-creating the Jungle Cruise or Indiana Jones. Falling rocks as trigger-able effects would be so useful!

Last edited:

Well I could be wrong but generally when people complain, it means they are unhappy. I could be wrong though. May I remind you they are entitled to 'complain' just as much as you are allowed to chuff over how superb the DLC is and how it is excellent value etc.

But for me, I don't think it's a question of price because yes in the scheme of things $10 is nothing, the price of a cinema ticket some have said. Valid point.

Personally I think some people don't like frontiers model of little DLC's here and there. All of a sudden you've paid over and above what you paid for a 'completed' game but with a fraction of the content. As breezer has stated an expansion or bundle DLC with various sets inside would be much better. That for me would offer value for money. Frontiers current model does not offer 'value' for money.

Last edited:
I'm really hoping that either the Island Adventure or Land Ahoy can be used as a transport ride, and not just as a tracked ride.

I was so excited to see a boat ride but now I have the same thought - that this won't be able to use as a transport. I wish you could just build multiple stations on all the tracked rides and coasters like we could in RCT3. Still, I'm happy to see the addition.

I don't understand why some people are complaining it's too expensive ??? imagine how you can make such a good game like this. I think Frontiers are doing what people in the community are asking for! They're working so hard to have everything we want maybe not everything but mostly we want. To some people who are complaining this DLC is too expensive to buy, you just ignore and don't buy but personally I will definitely buy this DLC [happy][happy][happy]

Last edited:
When theirs a animated traps you are thinking of this.
[video=youtube;db5rRtOExbA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db5rRtOExbA[/video]

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Let's see that huge boulder added to this pack.[yesnod]

Last edited:
I don't understand why some people are complaining it's too expensive ??? imagine how you can make such a good game like this. I think Frontiers are doing what people in the community are asking for! They're working so hard to have everything we want maybe not everything but mostly we want. To some people who are complaining this DLC is too expensive to buy, you just ignore and don't buy but personally I will definitely buy this DLC [happy][happy][happy]
For me the "too expensive" complaint is primarily value for money -- of course "value" is different for each of us, but (much as I loved it otherwise) I found the flexi-color options in the Spooky Pack lacking on many items that obviously should've had it (the shadow-people, skeletons, rats, crows, and stuffed furniture being the easiest examples, and I've seen the spider stuff included in that list), and implemented in a way that I found significantly less useful on many of those that did (the scarecrow bat wings being a glaring exception, taunting me with the excellence that we could've had throughout). So I not only didn't get the value for my money that Frontier could've so easily provided, I don't know if I ever will -- Frontier seems to have moved on.

Now they want me to do it again. We're told there are "many" pieces with flexi-color options -- what's "many"? How usefully are they implemented? Will Frontier give me value for my money this time? Since I'm not down-voting with my money (I'm buying it regardless), my only hope of getting what I want from Frontier is in the forums.

And that's aside from the offensive "why do you think Frontier should give you stuff for free" posts when none of this is free -- we PAID FOR IT ! We paid for it when we bought the game. How much more should we pay for a game before it finally gives value for the money? [rolleyes]

Last edited:
Top Bottom