Adventure Pack new DLC coming soon!

. . . and a new face joining the entertainer crew: Renee Feu – she’s truly the queen of this jungle! . . .
Sounds like it comes with a Jungle Queen mascot too...
I interpreted it to be a female explorer who "rules" the jungle. Can't wait to see her either way.
I was hoping for a black women. [blah] At least she's not wearing a fur bikini.

HPl5Txg.png

Last edited:
She looks like a mixture of Miss Ellie and the animal trainers from Zoo Tycoon / RCT3-Wild. And with her gun she's now entertainer #3 with a weapon after Captain Lockjaw and Miss Elli, which is always very children friendly. Why can't they handle other items? A old professor with a tropical hat, which always search for a path with a compas or somthing like that, would match better in my opinion.

But I will wait, how she acts. Maybe just another entertainer witout a job in my park.

I agree with you, taking the price of the base game into consideration, the DLC's seem a bit expensive. For me it's totally worth it, but I can imagine others prefer to spend their money elsewhere. Lower the price, sell more, get the same profit, would be my advice.

The base game could have $60/$70 and it would still have been value for money to many players. As they set that price point fairly low in my opinion (as low as £20 pre-release) to compare the DLCs price with it is an unfair comparison (price is still reasonable in this day and age for what it is).

Last edited:
Ah haha I was hoping for a black jungle woman! In similar vein of Tiki god mascot but no face mask.

Spanky, you are right, third with gun. I thought Lockjaw would be more befitting with sword, but then I can imagine it would be dangerous for guests to be hit by a sword even if it is made of "soft" material. Gun movement range is more controlled.

Miss Elly is given.

But this? Long rifle poking out eyes of kids. ;)

Well, at least it is not real park! ;)

But at least I can see why they put her, it is kind of a female version of Indiana Jones!

She looks like a mixture of Miss Ellie and the animal trainers from Zoo Tycoon / RCT3-Wild. And with her gun she's now entertainer #3 with a weapon after Captain Lockjaw and Miss Elli, which is always very children friendly. Why can't they handle other items? A old professor with a tropical hat, which always search for a path with a compas or somthing like that, would match better in my opinion.

But I will wait, how she acts. Maybe just another entertainer witout a job in my park.

Not it seems like you are trying to find something to complain about just because...

Some people were upset when the first three mini DLCs did not have mascots. They then complained when the Spooky did have a mascot but it was not creative enough. Now we get a nice new mascot to match the theme of the new DLC and some people still find something they did not like. I am happy we got a new mascot (the more the merrier) and she is following the typical image of a female explorer. And yes, she has a gun, but most explorer did have one and still do for protection. Just following the theme. Do you complain to Disney and leave the park regarding the storm troopers mascots all carry their laser guns. Or cowboys in Wild west sections for wearing fake guns too? What about the Harry Potter mascots and entertainers that carries their wands, arguable more powerful and destructible than a regular 1950s gun.

Didn't they say that some Devs want to play some scenarios this night.[up] After being asked whether it would be community scenarios Bo answered NO.[woah] So I wonder if we might see an Adventure DLC scenario during the night.[wacky][big grin] No promise at all. Just wondering[big grin]

Update some hours later: No, they just used the terraforming tool to make some dinosaurs. I hoped for some Adventure DLC stuff but I misinterpreted that hint from Bo earlier.

Last edited:
The base game could have $60/$70 and it would still have been value for money to many players. As they set that price point fairly low in my opinion (as low as £20 pre-release) to compare the DLCs price with it is an unfair comparison (price is still reasonable in this day and age for what it is).

I actually agree the base game was and is underpriced. I would have bought this game if it costed me 600 lol. However, the amount of content in the base game and the amount of content in the DLC's should proportionally reflect their cost, considering development time as well, especially for a game that is only one year old. Now, this is not the case at all with Planet Coaster. You should know that I love this game like no game before, and I want the community to grow. I don't want players to back out or new players to hesitate buying this game because they feel the price is not worth the content. I don't want players to not be able to play my workshop parks, because they didn't want to buy the DLC's. Therefore i stand by my opinion, lower the price, sell more.

Ah haha I was hoping for a black jungle woman! In similar vein of Tiki god mascot but no face mask.

Spanky, you are right, third with gun. I thought Lockjaw would be more befitting with sword, but then I can imagine it would be dangerous for guests to be hit by a sword even if it is made of "soft" material. Gun movement range is more controlled.

Miss Elly is given.

But at least I can see why they put her, it is kind of a female version of Indiana Jones!

I like the detail of the old style pilot's hat. I guess we will be able to sell it in Hats Fantastic, too.[big grin] I'd wish we would get something like a Planciano Jones, too. It would be perfect to have Renee next to an Indy Jones.
I think Renee fits very well, even with the rifle as it looks more comic style like in old Donald Duck comics. All the rifles there looked more like muskets.

I am very happy about the jeep/truck and the little fire torches. Amazing DLC[big grin]

i'm with you..!! hahahah

Well, to start... I'm loving the images and spots you sneek us! I think the entertainer is soo good for an adventure theme and i'm really happy with here (Any problem about weapons.... THIS game is not about that in any point xDDD So, not so much to say about that detail)

And...... yay! i Love phyramids and all that kind of mayan staff, as jungles and animals.... But what most i love, for sure, is that epic Disney inspired mine coaster. *_*

Again as i thouhgt about the prize of the Spooky Pack, i think it worth the prize in Pounds, but that Euro conversion is a little bit unlucky... I will take a look at videos and reviews after its release to think about to buy it, or not.

Is any developer ask me, i would prefere a biggest Expansion Pack with lots of rides and some 2 o 3 new themes... But i supose too that these approach is on the table Vs this smaller packs. I feel like 3 "theme" Paks are equal expensive than a typical expansion pack but maybe the theme packs contain less rides themselves than should be that typical Expansion.

Any way, all that said, u got my support (as i know friends who have lost their faith in PC because those DLC's ). I can imagine how dificult is to find the balance between what "you would like to release" and "what you have to release" :)

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

I like the detail of the old style pilot's hat. I guess we will be able to sell it in Hats Fantastic, too.[big grin] I'd wish we would get something like a Planciano Jones, too. It would be perfect to have Renee next to an Indy Jones.
I think Renee fits very well, even with the rifle as it looks more comic style like in old Donald Duck comics. All the rifles there looked more like muskets.

I am very happy about the jeep/truck and the little fire torches. Amazing DLC[big grin]

OMG... that ... THAT. WOULD. BE. FANTASTIC!!!!!! [yesnod][yesnod][yesnod][yesnod][yesnod][yesnod]

The screens look amazing... Especially the truck, the coaster and Renee Feu... Is she French? Cool, in that case her name means "fire", correct?.. [happy]
Wow, that seems to be a great DLC... looking foreward to play it! Thanks Frontier, this game is just so cool!
BR, Corkscrewloop[happy]

The screens look amazing... Especially the truck, the coaster and Renee Feu... Is she French? Cool, in that case her name means "fire", correct?.. [happy]
Wow, that seems to be a great DLC... looking foreward to play it! Thanks Frontier, this game is just so cool!
BR, Corkscrewloop[happy]

I wonder if the name refers to Dr. René Emile Belloq, the villain of the first Indiana Jones movie "Raiders of the lost Ark"[big grin]

Not it seems like you are trying to find something to complain about just because...

i'm not trying to find something to complain. I like the whole theme, but i think, that another mascot would fit better and maybe she got wear a spear or snake around her neck or whatelse ... that's all. I just mean, that is was in that part not very creative from the designers to add another similar character instead of one with a different style.

Miss Elly is given.

I think it looks like a awesome combination of Indiana Jones and Amelia Earhart!

Top Bottom