Midway Games

I would like to see midway games come in a minor update. Basically, guests pay money to participate in a game, and guests will get a prize is they win, as the cost of your park losing money. By default, the chance of winning is 25%, but it can be set at 50% or 75%. The games are:

Strength Machine (Hammer game)

Bucking Bull (Mechanical bull)

Magic Attacker (Carnival shooter)

Smack-A-Mole (Whac-A-Mole)

Dart of Gold (Dart game)

Grand National (Horse racing game)

Hoops (Basketball game)

Bottle Busters (Ball toss game)

Last edited:
Yes please. It has been posted many times before. Was thinking of reposting this again as well.
This would add soooo much more variety and game play. Almost every real park has a lane of midway / fairground games.
One thing to add though: it will require a lot of animating. Making all the different animations for every type of guest.
But still waiting for this.
It's on top of my list along with a slow boat style darkride such as Pirates of the Caribbean in Disneyland.
Very anxious to see midway games in the game.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

You can make them like the shop blocks and perhaps make a special wall piece for it in every theme/style. A slightly bigger opening than the shop wall.

Yes please. It has been posted many times before. Was thinking of reposting this again as well.
This would add soooo much more variety and game play. Almost every real park has a lane of midway / fairground games.
One thing to add though: it will require a lot of animating. Making all the different animations for every type of guest.
But still waiting for this.
It's on top of my list along with a slow boat style darkride such as Pirates of the Caribbean in Disneyland.
Very anxious to see midway games in the game.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

You can make them like the shop blocks and perhaps make a special wall piece for it in every theme/style. A slightly bigger opening than the shop wall.

Some of them might even work well as path extras not unlike the benches/bins.... (Like the strongman hammer, or dunk tank games...)

Last edited:
Top Bottom