March Streaming Schedule

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hayo friends!

We had so much fun streaming throughout February, the community showed up in big numbers and we got to meet so many new people!

This is the livestream schedule for March, we hope you can make it to the streams!

05/03/2019 TUESDAY 12PM UTC

Let's Play with Chanté and Steggs (Twitch)

06/03/2019 WEDNESDAY 7PM UTC

Workshop Wonderland with Product Manager Sally Morgan-Moore and Chanté (YouTube)

12/03/2019 TUESDAY 12PM UTC

Let's Play with Chanté (Twitch)

13/03/2019 WEDNESDAY 7PM UTC

Workshop Wonderland with Senior Artist Fearn Hilborn and Chanté (YouTube)

19/03/2019 TUESDAY 12PM UTC

Let's Play with Paul and Chanté (Twitch)

20/03/2019 WEDNESDAY 7PM UTC

Workshop Wonderland with Senior Video Artist Luke Ritson and Steggs (YouTube)

22/03/2019 FRIDAY 3PM UTC

Frontier Xtra - Episode 2 with Bo, Will, Chanté and Steggs (Twitch)

26/03/2019 TUESDAY 12PM UTC

Let's Play with Chanté and Steggs (Twitch)

27/03/2019 WEDNESDAY 7PM UTC

Creator Spotlight with Wikz and Steggs (YouTube)

If you watch a stream, make sure you say hello in the chat!

Chanté [yesnod][heart]

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Yeahh!! Good to see we're up for another stream packed month :D

I'll be there whenever i can :D

THE new DLC ? As far as i know they only announced a free QOL update.

I do have my fingers crossed though for a possible DLC sometime :D

Doubt it, I think they are mostly working on different fixes for bugs. I partly think that after the theme makers tool kit they might slow down/stop adding new packs/content updates.

Edit: I also think that there would have been a stream in the schedule with an anonymous/tba title if there were any new packs/updates.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hayo!

I look forward to join as many streams as I can :D

I might miss a few due to work this month, since I have many work-related appointments throughout the upcoming weeks, both during the day and the evenings.

To my knowlesge Bo says itn the last stream on YouTube, that there will be coming more than "just" the update.

Last edited:
After that depends what rides, I hope to see the: Condor, take off, topple tower, aquatic attractions that are sorely lacking

I hope we do get something this spring, even if it’s April or later. Like a new DLC pack, especially more flat rides and new coaster types and maybe a few more tracked rides or new vehicles for existing tracks.

New vehicles for existing tracks would be great - especially a steel wild mouse coaster for the spinning coaster track - maybe one with a mine theme car, BEST GAME EVER

- thanks Devs and company - cannot wait for fixes to the TMT - love the idea - just hate how it slows everything down in reality.

Love the Streams too - if I was on your Continent, I would do anything to work with such an amazing and dynamic team.

Your products show how awesome the company is, will follow you guys forever, regards G[big grin]

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
To my knowlesge Bo says itn the last stream on YouTube, that there will be coming more than "just" the update.

No no no :) yes there will be the QoL update super soon, the only other thing I said is that there's still an amazing team working on Planet Coaster. Nothing else!

No no no :) yes there will be the QoL update super soon, the only other thing I said is that there's still an amazing team working on Planet Coaster. Nothing else!

Thnx Bo! In my opinion a QoL update is the most welcome update right now. Let’s fix things first, before we move on! [up]

Oh well, fixing the bugs is more important. But there will be more content updates sometime this year? I’m happy with what we have so far, but there are still many more rides that could be added. Example, Gravitron, Rotor, Sky Swing, sports cars tracked ride, slingshot, Thunder Bobs, all of those are in RCT3 and not in Planet Coaster yet.

Top Bottom