Shorts in the winter?

I suppose it's not exactly a bug but it does look pretty silly when the guests wear summer clothes on the winter maps.

I suppose it's not exactly a bug but it does look pretty silly when the guests wear summer clothes on the winter maps.

It does, but I'm guessing it would be a huge amount work to create winter clothing for all the guests. Not only would you need to create a reasonable variety of dress, but it would all need to be animated as well. Too much to ask in a winter update straight after release.

Maybe there'll be a reason to do that if the game gets tied more to seasons based on the game clock or, if not, then in time for next year's expansion of the festive theme (we can hope).

Not sure what the issue is....

LkumTul.jpg

Last edited:
Well, how many parks do you know about that are opened in the winter?
Coasters in winter?
I don't know of any park that is completely opened in the winter with all rides running!
Here in Germany = none (all opened from March/April till September/October!
So I don't care about guests in shorts!

@Bitter Jeweler you're made of steel [big grin][big grin][big grin]

Well, how many parks do you know about that are opened in the winter?
Coasters in winter?

Not sure what your point is. It still looks silly when the people wear summer clothes in a winter landscape.
The fact that coasters aren't open in the winter in real life doesn't make it look any less out of place.

I just see it as a "fake-snow" park, a winter wonderland that is nice and warm and sunny with lovely fake snow. It doesn't have to be hyper-realistic.

The world of planet coaster has no weather, no temperature, and the water is just a flat surface. The game could be updated to have more features but as of right now, that is simply a desert of white sand. People made snow looking parks back in alpha with sand and white scenery pieces. Its not like if you build a snowman it will melt [wink]

the problem with these biomes though is that they dont mix well together

Last edited:
It doesn't really bother me either. Sure I like realistic over fake, but not to any high extremes.

Last edited:
I just see it as a "fake-snow" park, a winter wonderland that is nice and warm and sunny with lovely fake snow. It doesn't have to be hyper-realistic.

Just name your park 'Christmas Everyday!' and set the music for the entrance area to be 'I Wish it could be Christmas Every Day' by Wizzard [big grin]

Top Bottom