Stop Paths Connecting

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hello,

One thing which is bugging me (more so because im sure there is an easy fix i cant find). How do you stop path autoconnecting.
Im trying to make a queue line run parallel to the path, but everytime i get near that pathway it wont let me turn the queue because it wants me to put the ticket guy there.

only way I know how to fix it at this moment is to turn on the grid. Sadly this goes away as soon as you change anything else. And getting it back isn't always easy. Especially if you have a elaborate path setup.

This needs a fix lol

only way I know how to fix it at this moment is to turn on the grid. Sadly this goes away as soon as you change anything else. And getting it back isn't always easy. Especially if you have a elaborate path setup.

This needs a fix lol

The other way...without needing a 'fix' is to hold the CTRL button down while placing the path to prevent the connection.

Hello Everyone,
I'm running Planet Coaster on Mac and I'm having a similar but stranger problem. When I hold the control button it doesn't auto-connect, but when I click to confirm, it won't lay. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you very much.

You might have to move the circle part of the path that appears, a little away from the main path to get it to connect.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom