Controlling Guest / Create your own Guest

I would love it if we could become a guest or create our own guest in our own parks.

Go down to eye level and in first person style, be able to control the person and walk around your paths, que up for rides and use the shops.

This would bring the game in a more exciting experiance

Bit of a cheat. Dont like using Cheats. Plus you're basically flying and it's not realistic when you press shift either. to go slow walk. Having something like this what i said is a better experience and it's not using cheats either.

I'm hoping for this feature too. Using tegidcam lets you move around at ground level, but it doesn't let you pick a seat on a ride the way a guest would.

nice avatar [wink]

tegidcam is a "work-in-progress" cheat feature, well know more soon!

playing in first person is not "officially" confirmed, but we can expect it along with visiting other players parks online [up]

Last edited:

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Im still hoping for a mix between first person, guest creator and Park inspector.

Create "yourself" in the guest creator. Give yourself a "park inspector" badge. And now you can drop yourself anywhere in the park and freely walk around, ride rides, buy stuff at shops, and thus "inspect" your own park like it's in first person. (Ofcourse the rides and drinks wont make you any money, you're the boss, so you get everything for free) ;)

I would absolutely love a Create A Guest I used to create a bunch of Peeps in RCT3 !! It's always fun to see my own guests go on to my theme park's rides !!

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
I would absolutely love a Create A Guest I used to create a bunch of Peeps in RCT3 !! It's always fun to see my own guests go on to my theme park's rides !!

You will be able to create guests and guest groups in Planet Coaster and they will be able to visit your own parks. This feature is not available yet because the feature is not yet ready for use. Stay tuned. [happy]

You will be able to create guests and guest groups in Planet Coaster and they will be able to visit your own parks. This feature is not available yet because the feature is not yet ready for use. Stay tuned. [happy]

Really ??? That's so awesome, Joel !!!

There WILL NOT be any create a guest feature or they wont be selling VIP guest tickets
Im saying that you need to buy that to create a single guest or group of guest also they go to other parks and always to your parks

EDIT: Im not sure if what i said was right please some one tell me im wrong
EDIT EDIT: OKAY I CAN SEE THAT SOMEONE POSTED ABOVE ME SO MOVING ON........

Last edited:
this is our first confirmation after months of questioning?? i dont get why its been such a secret

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
this is our first confirmation after months of questioning?? i dont get why its been such a secret

Glad you've asked.

I had questions about the VIP tickets, just like many other members of these forums. Fortunately, I was able to ask them directly to Richard Newbold, who I met at Gamescom 2016. I posted the answers directly after I got them, live from Gamescom. You can find the original post here.

Quote from original post:

I've learned more information about the VIP passes that will only be for sale until August 25th. There is some frustration as to what you can do with VIP tickets, and what you can do without them.

Basically, it comes down to this:
Everyone can create an avatar and place it on the globe in the main menu. This will be your icon that other players will see.
Once you've selected your in-game account through the avatar, everyone can create guests in-game using a kind of guest designer, and use it to create LOCAL single guests AND LOCAL guests groups. You will NOT be able to create staff.
This is for all players no matter which edition of the game they have.

Now for the VIP tickets:
VIP tickets give you the same ability to create in-game single guests or guest groups, depending on which VIP ticket type you have bought. The difference is that guests created with VIP tickets not only appear LOCAL, but also ONLINE in parks of other people all over the globe. This works the same for the VIP Staff passes; they are for creating a single staff member that will appear in your LOCAL parks and parks of other players all over the globe!

Zac and Richard Newbold can confirm this. [happy]

See you at the forums! [heart]

EDIT:
As an addendum to the information quoted above: the VIP tickets were available for sale until August 25th, 2016 at the Frontier Online Store. Currently, VIP tickets are no longer available.

Last edited:
Top Bottom