Maze, Like in RCT1 and 2

Hey Guys,

I am curently playing RCT2 and feeling very nostalgic about it, In a very Good Way. This game is still amazing, even with the 2D graphics, I remember why I love it so much and it takes me back at my 9yrs old, when my mama use t......[squeeeeee]

[weird] Anyway.

I just began to build a Maze, and then it hit me. We didn't have maze in RCT3! What hapened?
Wouldn't it be Great if we could build maze again in planet Coaster?
The system they used back then was perfect for the time. I would love to see all the improvements they can make with the new engine.
Does anybody feels like me?[yesnod]

(Sorry IF there is already a topic about it. I just felt like I had to talk about this.)
Have a nice day peoples.

(Sorry IF there is already a topic about it. I just felt like I had to talk about this.)
Have a nice day peoples.

Couldn't find a topic about either using the search bar so I guess you're good.

A maze would be just a lovely addition to have. Simple, but it can make a park look just that little bit more....completed...

The Efteling has a maze. +1 [up] [squeeeeee]
adventure_maze.gif

I've never seen this at a theme park, but it sounds great. In general, I love as many ideas as possible for additional attractions that aren't just rides. This fits perfectly!

...also, please give me the first person cam so I can try it myself!!!

Fantasyland in Disneyland Resort Paris have a really awesome Alice in Wonderland themed maze. :D
I would love to be able to do something like that in the game.

I remember the maze tool in RCT2 as well. I really missed it in RCT3. I remember what a big improvement it was from Bullfrogs Theme Park were labyrinths only was a solid place able ride to RCT2 were you design it yourself. That feeling. [heart]

Top Bottom