General / Off-Topic RCTWorld General Discussion

Started this thread over there in "Coaster ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎" and I don't care if they ban me for it:

Click spoiler for thread link

"Why are rides (and peeps) still moving strangely! The magic carpet is way too fast at normal game speed smh! I can go on and on....https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.com/images/smilies/mad.png

Early 2017 for something that was promised 2 years ago!? #TransportRides

The twirling tower is STILL moving incorrectly from its real life counterparts..No ride on this planet (coaster)moves that fast upside down for that long"!

I just had to do that [tongue]

Last edited:
Now you have to buy scenery items with what they call "tycoon credits" whatever they are. I think they have turned it into basically a pay for play game.

Last edited:
I just had to do that [tongue]

LOL Why didn't I think of that...Oh that's right...Praising PC would have had me flagged too easily [yesnod][haha]

Oh...and btw...I highly doubt any one on this PLANET (Coaster) care about pleasing "Looting Lara" or that other "Fame idiot" they have in the game

LOL "LOOPING COASTER WITHOUT LOOPS"! And those supports are atrocious to say the least! Thank God for Planet Coaster!

Last edited:
Is that in RCTW?

I think you earn Tycoon Credits through playing the game. Either way, it's a terrible form of research.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

What happened? Something bad I hope mawahahaahaha

Basically they answered no questions, gave a vague release date for transport rides and glossed over any meaningful new features. And the game still looks like a steaming pile of trash.

What happened? Something bad I hope mawahahaahaha
Absolutely nothing and that is the problem... It was basically like watching one of nook's gameplay streams. He just played the campaign and had nothing new to show and avoided all questions about water, dark rides and other features. Only question he kind of answered is the one about transport rides and it turns out they are of course not in the game, but that they plan to release it sometime in early 2017.

A 6 year old could do a better job building a park. The mission mode seems like a grind playing through it, it's the best aspect of the game.. it's a mobile game with reduced peeps just as I predicted. A shallow piece of crap

Really seems like they are clutching at straws, clearly all the "new" features they mentioned haven't panned out as well as they hoped.

A 6 year old could do a better job building a park. The mission mode seems like a grind playing through it, it's the best aspect of the game.. it's a mobile game with reduced peeps just as I predicted. A shallow piece of crap
What do you expect from a mobile developer? ;P
The only gameplay they know how to implement is tedious grinding so that they can milk people through microtransactions...

What do you expect from a mobile developer? ;P
The only gameplay they know how to implement is tedious grinding so that they can milk people through microtransactions...

And some Publishers as well as it seems. They seem to think this is the new in thing to do.

Last edited:
Confirmed: the dev/streamer plays planet coaster [wacky][wacky]

He just said it in the chat

Last edited:
Top Bottom