Dev Diary #2 - Rewarding Creativity (Gameplay, UI and coaster building included!)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
This is what you call outstanding, It's way above anything that I imagined. I watched it before sleeping last night, I've watched it another 3 times and I have to congratulate your entire team for this.

I'd be more than happy with this as a released product, as long as the ease of use is there. If there is more to come (as I think there will be, being Dev Blog 2 and all) then I feel we're in for a massive treat, a start of a new franchise and blockbuster of a title.

I wish you all a massive success with this, It's really blown my mind and was beyond anything that I thought I'd ever see in this type of game. [big grin][big grin]

Last edited:
its-so-beautiful.jpg

While I still plan to get both RCTw and PC for different reasons, PC still takes the cake and ice cream too.

Last edited:
It's a shame there isn't a coaster head edition for maybe 10 euro extra (on top of the 27 Euro standard preorder, so 37 euro in total f.ex), without the merchandise. Would love to put some extra support for getting the extra info, but i have no interest in the physical items.

It's a shame there isn't a coaster head edition for maybe 10 euro extra (on top of the 27 Euro standard preorder, so 37 euro in total f.ex), without the merchandise. Would love to put some extra support for getting the extra info, but i have no interest in the physical items.
+10000000 !!!!

I Like it!
The PC is big and better than RCTW!
What is going on RCTW? Could they see that? Please let RCTW team to see this video. This is a diligent items indeed!!! I don't know what's wrong for RCTW because i paid money for RCTW and the result was I did a depressed test for RCTW and no something.

Although it is very harsh but I have to say RCTW will be killed, not by PC, by themselves. if they do things carelessly still like now.

I must say I am impressed yet again and excitement for this game has grown even greater now! [up]

The modular building tool, the terraforming and the coaster editor all look promising and show some great detail, I am impressed. [big grin]

I must say I am impressed yet again and excitement for this game has grown even greater now! [up]

The modular building tool, the terraforming and the coaster editor all look promising and show some great detail, I am impressed. [big grin]
We all are impressed [big grin][up]

Like the Sims ? This is the best thing ever to me [big grin]

character animations...constructions...general art direction. just need the gibberish voices... SFX is something we've yet to hear. Hopefully they implement some sort of doppler effect instead of have a consistent audio track like they did in RCT3.

I am amazed! The terrain editor looks great! And we can build custom stations! YES! (not unlike in some other game where we can't [uhh])
The only thing I wonder is if coaster catwalks will be added ? I hope so. Maybe even optional, that would be awesome!
I'm pre-ordering the early bird version during christmas, I just cancelled my RCTW pre-order, I know who will be superior.
Keep up the great work team PC! [big grin]

I am amazed! The terrain editor looks great! And we can build custom stations! YES! (not unlike in some other game where we can't [uhh])
The only thing I wonder is if coaster catwalks will be added ? I hope so. Maybe even optional, that would be awesome!
I'm pre-ordering the early bird version during christmas, I just cancelled my RCTW pre-order, I know who will be superior.
Keep up the great work team PC! [big grin]
Did you cancelled RCTW?|
giphy.gif

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom