PvP I've been corrupted *sigh*

Also, Zoltah…. I could use a new wingman anyways as my current buddy keeps shooting federal ships.
It is all fun and games until 500K in uncashed vouchers go [poof] in the vacuum of space.
Hey Wolfman, I'd be there like a shot if I was on PC. Gonna have to make the switch one day so I can teach all those naughty boy gankers a lesson! :D

Hey there Mr. Barron... or maybe I should give Jason a try, it's a fine heroic Greek name after all! Thanks for the gif, but she's really not my type. I knew it'd break your heart if I stayed away for ever, so I thought I'd better give this new forum a chance after all. Oops! Not supposed to talk about that right? Well, I aim to be consistent, and I hope to make your 'forum PvP' worthwhile. And you know I love all you guys really dontcha? ;)

View attachment 126809

Looks like one of my ex girl friends before makeup in the morning.

One thing is crystal clear:
when I go home I gonna gank some noobs. And Ralph Vargr. Twice. In solo.

Blame Zoltah and Tj.

;)

Ruh, roh. That's where those new hyperdictions are coming from.... :)

I have ten seconds to drop all my fast food coupons?!? Have you seen my passenger seat? :)

When I'm back from Colonia (will be next week, my stock of Pacifiers is depleted), I'm gonna pay a visit, too.
Krash and I already did some "Corvette noob patrols" in Eravate before, and I have an ImpEagle around there too.
Just don't fly with a KWS ;)
What's this? Krash? You are killing noobs?

When I'm back from Colonia (will be next week, my stock of Pacifiers is depleted), I'm gonna pay a visit, too.
Krash and I already did some "Corvette noob patrols" in Eravate before, and I have an ImpEagle around there too.
Just don't fly with a KWS ;)
Let me see if I understand this post.

You start this whole thing talking about - nay, bragging about - how you've just made the leap to killing noob pilots and then you look for confirmation for your poor life choices by hitting up some of the worst people on this forum - if not the worst people in the history of the world - and in that thread - with the blood of a recent kill still dripping off your chin - you have the audacity to ask a noob pilot for an invite to a private group?

Given that my current wingman keeps shooting federal ships I don't see how having you along can be any worse.
Pretty much the same result: The shattered remnants of the hull of my ship drifting through space, singed uncashed bounty tickets flittering about.

[sigh]

Let me see if I understand this post.

You start this whole thing talking about - nay, bragging about - how you've just made the leap to killing noob pilots and then you look for confirmation for your poor life choices by hitting up some of the worst people on this forum - if not the worst people in the history of the world - and in that thread - with the blood of a recent kill still dripping off your chin - you have the audacity to ask a noob pilot for an invite to a private group?

Given that my current wingman keeps shooting federal ships I don't see how having you along can be any worse.
Pretty much the same result: The shattered remnants of the hull of my ship drifting through space, singed uncashed bounty tickets flittering about.

[sigh]
Oh boy, what have I done with this thread :eek:

Did anyone in this thread not fail to notice THAT I DIDN'T KILL ANYONE because my PA aim sucks?
Seriously, I'm a wannabe. At most. Or a gimbal scrub. I just have fun :D

Did anyone in this thread not fail to notice THAT I DIDN'T KILL ANYONE because my PA aim sucks?

People round these parts seem to leave their sense of humour at the door where ganking is concerned, even inept and failed ganking...
I'm more concerned myself about this talk of non dairy creamers, and in what universe they could be considered appropriate.

Obviously you're looking for easier prey.
That would explain the trip back to Eravate, and the desire to join my private group.

Oh look, I found you a new avatar:

No, we prevented people from ganking noobs. Or, to be real, we flew around very important with our billion corvettes showing off between sideys and adders.
At least I did :D
Indeed. Its been more active with griefers/gankers of all types since the CGs are on hold.

[redacted hand-waving nonsense]

The title of the thread is: "I have been corrupted."

I guess I've been corrupted to the dark side.

I was doing some shady undercover business yesterday far from home, clearing two CZ's with CMDR Kari Kerenski.
After we've been finished, on the way to repair/rearm I noticed a clean CMDR with a KWS in supercruise.
KWS for me means he's a bounty hunter, which was diametrally opposed to our goals :LOL:

So for the first time in my entire Elite playtime, I pulled an enemy clean CMDR with the clear intend to kill him.

Thanks to my full FdL PA loadout (5 of them for training purposes), I wasn't able to kill the enemy CMDR before he low-waked.
After following him in the nearby nav-beacon, the inevitable happened, he combat logged :unsure:
He was in a Vulture and Inara stated him having 5.3 Billion in assets.
Why the hell did you log, CMDR???
Take the rebuy, or make me rebuy mine, but what? Wat? Seriously? 5.3 billion assets and you won't take a Vulture rebuy?

But I digress...

Do I have to feel bad now for trying to murder another CMDR in cold blood, to further my own goals?
I confess, it felt good. A new, intense rush of adrenaline, I can see now why so many people choose this path.

Oh, and I feel bad.
About my abysmal PA aim. If I had my multigimbal outfit, that Vulture would have exploded sigh

Happy! No need to feel bad at all. It is all in the game.

Those PA's will be more effective once you get some practice in. Too bad your target got away :(

PAs are cool though once you get used to them. Much prefer them to rails. I mean, rails are for n00bs really, being hitscan weapon. Real men use PAs.

Top Bottom