ANNOUNCEMENT Carowinds Copperhead Strike and Classic Rides Collection Coming Soon!

I kinda like the Gondolas, bit too modern mind, prefer older 70's style (certainly better than the current Ski lift version, which I'll never use again in it's current form btw) but hey Dev's, now we have the Paratrooper ride, can you not substitute those style of seats with the 'Chairlift', as that's how me, and I'm sure a lot of others best remember them (y)

No Helter Skelter I see, how can you you have a 'Vintage' and 'Classics' pack, and not have that ride :unsure: it's like the first ever ride, but I guess that requires new Peep code, which the Dev's aren't prepared to do right now :(

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
I kinda like the Gondolas, bit too modern mind, prefer older 70's style (certainly better than the current Ski lift version, which I'll never use again in it's current form btw) but hey Dev's, now we have the Paratrooper ride, can you not substitute those style of seats with the 'Chairlift', as that's how me, and I'm sure a lot of others best remember them (y)

No Helter Skelter I see, how can you you have a 'Vintage' and 'Classics' pack, and not have that ride :unsure: it's like the first ever ride, but I guess that requires new Peep code, which the Dev's aren't prepared to do right now :(
It would be awesome to have all the rides that exist in real parks in Planet Coaster, to please every player request, but as with any new content for the game, the developers at Frontier will need to make decisions that will both please as many players as possible while at the same time making sure that new content will fit the game and can be developed within a predefined budget and will meet any technical limitations in the game.

That is actually a really fantastic mix. Old and new. So something for everyone.

And very nice that the Condor rides can be extended. There are smaller, medium and bigger versions, depending on segments build in.
Yes this pack looks amazing. I like that the Condor ride is included in this DLC and also that we can change the height of the ride as well. The boat ride looks really cool too.

Top Bottom