ANNOUNCEMENT Carowinds Copperhead Strike and Classic Rides Collection Coming Soon!

Yaaay! The height of the tower rides is finally adjustable with the two new ones.. I'm wondering if that also applies to the older tower rides?

I think not, because I can see a significant technical difference. The Drop & Shot' n Drop Towers have to accelerate and decelerate between the bottom and the top point and even to go through various ride program sequences on the whole range of the tower. Since we know from early alpha days that those rides are not physics driven but a sequence of various possible animations. I suppose that they have to reanimate every available sequence for every possible tower height. This is not the case for the Condor, since those two have the main sequences playing at the top and it might be relatively easy to just play the standard sequence a bit longer while the ride is on the way up or down depending on the height of the tower.

In my opinion, the water of the boat ride flows a bit too fast. But thumbs up for this great ride anyway! can't wait to built my first dark boat ride ;)

The adjustable height feature will not apply to other rides.
Not sure about everyone else, and this might sound superrr selfish, but I think I'd rather sacrifice a couple rides in the next DLC to have adjustable heights for all the previous tower rides. I find myself not using a lot of the older tower rides such as the giant freefall, observation tower and the skyswing because of how large they are :( Might just be me though?

WE'RE GETTING A CONDOR!!!

https://www.planetcoaster.com/en-gb...Kzrd7S9ciLrIGqBczWgt32fk4Zu2Wmk4RbyfxpQJhi0jA

The Condor ride looks amazing. Good job Frontier. I like that the height can be adjusted as well. This just might be my favorite DLC.

The Condor ride looks amazing. Good job Frontier. I like that the height can be adjusted as well. This just might be my favorite DLC.
Yes, that´s a big plus. The design is beautiful too.
BUT there is one big fluke: The inline gondolas should seat 2 riders and not one! We have the same problem with the Collider.

Top Bottom