Griefers at the Engineers

The Replicated Man

T
Lovely video!!! Nice fights!! You're a worthy successor of J.J. Abrams with this twist at 2:40! :)

This is exactly the beauty of Elite Dangerous! A fine dogfighting somewhere deep in the void. Not sneaking up upon some freshmen.

Thanks for sharing. Do more! I've subbed. :)
Thank you CMDR :)

Another beautiful PvP - starring Cmdr Threeofnine & ganker! :D

This one was uploaded few days ago. There are so many good PvPers out there...

Griefers are always a pack of lazy potatoes, as it's almost no effort to camp at engineer base awaiting unexperienced players. It takes some effort to call out a PvP event with fellow PvPers, post some shouts about it on the forums, figure out the schedule, the prizes etc.

Anyways, very cool PvP skills:

The Replicated Man

T
Another beautiful PvP - starring Cmdr Threeofnine & ganker! :D

This one was uploaded few days ago. There are so many good PvPers out there...

Griefers are always a pack of lazy potatoes, as it's almost no effort to camp at engineer base awaiting unexperienced players. It takes some effort to call out a PvP event with fellow PvPers, post some shouts about it on the forums, figure out the schedule, the prizes etc.

Anyways, very cool PvP skills:

I know threeofnine quite well! Good fellow. Just hasn't been playing much these days :D

His videos are always entertaining

I generally drop close to docking request range, and immediately request permission to dock. No auto-dock, I just go straight for the pad. Minimizes the time for people to attack/block pads -- Not that this happens often, this is incredibly rare to see in most places.

If there's hollow signatures on sensors, I check comms to see what kind of ships they are.

Buncha Vettes and FDLs around? There might be trouble. Beluga Liner and a DBX or two? Not likely.

But if there are potential threats, I'm ready to react accordingly. Most of my ships are sturdy enough that it doesn't matter, I'm getting to that pad whether someone wants me to or not. Some (like my beloved T6) are made of tissue paper, so tactics might change if I'm in the same situation.

Is your name Methuselah? It better be at my advanced age. ;)

Just a guess, but I bet you and I are contemporaries.
More than likely ;)
I'm just here to mine salt, not gonna beat around the bush. Taunting those who get too uptight about this game is really fun when you've sunk 5000 hours in and are really getting bored of it. The Meta-game politics are the only endgame content. Keyboard PvP

I generally drop close to docking request range, and immediately request permission to dock. No auto-dock, I just go straight for the pad. Minimizes the time for people to attack/block pads -- Not that this happens often, this is incredibly rare to see in most places.

If there's hollow signatures on sensors, I check comms to see what kind of ships they are.

Buncha Vettes and FDLs around? There might be trouble. Beluga Liner and a DBX or two? Not likely.

But if there are potential threats, I'm ready to react accordingly. Most of my ships are sturdy enough that it doesn't matter, I'm getting to that pad whether someone wants me to or not. Some (like my beloved T6) are made of tissue paper, so tactics might change if I'm in the same situation.

"But... but... but by being situationally aware and making good choices, you're playing the griefers' game! Wouldn't you rather just have the game mechanics altered to hold your hand?"

- Someone, I'm sure

I'm 52.

I showed this game to my dad, who is 74, and he was like: "I wish we had that when I was young."

I told him that every person who plays Elite Dangerous would trade in their computers for the PvP my dad had when he was young, which was hunting your friends with BB guns around the farm yard. That is some hard core PvP right there - the best kind too. Get some exercise and put a big old purple welt on your best friend's .

I'm 52.

I showed this game to my dad, who is 74, and he was like: "I wish we had that when I was young."

I told him that every person who plays Elite Dangerous would trade in their computers for the PvP my dad had when he was young, which was hunting your friends with BB guns around the farm yard. That is some hard core PvP right there - the best kind too. Get some exercise and put a big old purple welt on your best friend's ****.

Yeah, when I was a kid we didn't have computer games for PvP so we threw rocks instead and chased each-other around with clubs.

Top Bottom