Griefers at the Engineers

Forcing others to play the game the way YOU want is what gankers DO in the first place. What you are so scandalized about are just words, won't hurt anyone. Just to set things into the right perspective for you.
More hypocrisy ^^^^
I'm just playing the game the way that it allows me to and the way that I want to play it. If you die by my hands that's your fault, not mine.
You, and others like you, are attempting to force players like myself to play the way YOU want me to by coming here and shaming and guilting gankers.

It's shocking that you can't see your own hypocrisy in this matter.

Also jeez I never thought THIS many people were older than, like, 20. I feel like some kind of beacon of youthful idiocy.

giphy.gif

No one is forced an no one said it is. Except many new players might get into Open with the illusion to meet up with some decent humans. This dream is quickly and thoroughly destroyed by the mindless seal clubbers. We might disagree about the question whether that's healthy for the game or not...

...but we agree no one is forcing anyone to play a certain way, are they?

No one is forced an no one said it is. Except many new players might get into Open with the illusion to meet up with some decent humans. This dream is quickly and thoroughly destroyed by the mindless seal clubbers. We might disagree about the question whether that's healthy for the game or not...
This kind of thing only happens maybe 1% of the time.

This is just more extreme over exaggeration to push an agenda.

Seal clubbers aren't mindless, they're malicious. If they were mindless, they wouldn't have the faculties required to effectively club seals! Silly Pi!

This has been RELSPI's Semantics, episode 1. Tune in for more!

This kind of thing only happens maybe 1% of the time.

This is just more extreme over exaggeration to push an agenda.

This is a good point. It's what I was alluding to when I mentioned fighting griefers instead of dealing with them.

When I was really into serial murder it struck me how all the words in all the world never stopped any of us from pullin' down a CMDR and smoking them. But teaching them how to survive? Not just the tactics, build, but the will as well? Oof, that makes people unstoppable.

Help me help you help us all. Or however that goes!

The Open-Only PP group are trying to... but no, nobody else is.
But then, playing in Open shouldn't mean you want PvP either.

Good luck to them, I suppose. Personally, I'm not invested in Open Only anything anymore. And you're right, it doesn't mean you want PvP, but as long as the mechanics support it be prepared somehow.

No and that's what' I'd call hypocrazy: How would I ever force a ganker not to gank, or a seal clubber not to do what he obviously likes so much? It's all talking and opinions, soft and kind words that seem to hurt those gankers oh so badly.
I fail to see any soft and kind words from you and others like you.
All I see is "gankers are sociopaths" "gankers are pathetic wastes of life" "they were probably abused as children" "they only go after easy targets and run away from real PvP" < that one's my favorite.

On the Xbox side, 20-35 is where most of my acquaintances are, I'd say. I'm 26 or 27, I always forget.

15 is about the youngest I've encountered in-game, and just shy of 70 being the oldest.

Lotta OGs out there who played the original games, and I think that's rad.

Top Bottom