Forсing players to visit colonia engineers it is oppression

Thank you for your answers. Now i understand griffers who attacked DW2. In Elite players separated on two parts: first class citizens who love to fly and watch same cirsles, and players who prefer other activities.

What about those who don't love to fly and wach some circles and are still first class citizens?

Thank you for your answers. Now i understand griffers who attacked DW2. In Elite players separated on two parts: first class citizens who love to fly and watch same cirsles, and players who prefer other activities.
The thing about the players who attacked DW2 is that they didn't complain about the only exclusive DW2-attacking opportunities being a long way from the bubble. They got in their ships - with poor jump ranges - and flew out considerably further than Colonia is, to get those kills.

(And now they probably all have G4 SCBs, too)

The chain smoking engineer on the other hand... YOU DO NOT NEED THAT MANY CIGARS. STOP TELLING US TO GO AND GET YOU MORE CIGARS. YOU'RE GOING TO DIE OF SOME HORRIBLE RESPIRATORY ILLNESS SOON ANYWAY.

Flying to Colonia is far less annoying.
I always thought she was selling them afterwards...

Huh? Whut? Since when would I have to go to Colonia for Engineers?!? There are Engineers in Colonia so the people living there don't have to go to the Bubble. We got all the engineering in the Bubble.

Huh? Whut? Since when would I have to go to Colonia for Engineers?!? There are Engineers in Colonia so the people living there don't have to go to the Bubble. We got all the engineering in the Bubble.

Welcome to the new age.

The Colonia Engineers are now ahead of the Engineers in the bubble for various mod's. ;)

Welcome to the new age.

The Colonia Engineers are now ahead of the Engineers in the bubble for various mod's. ;)
Ha! That's funny!
Seems that's only for explorers then, huh? Abominable. It's almost as if I had to do lots and lots of mining and other things to get my armour hardened and my life support done though I'm not really interested in these things... But wait! It's absolutely not necessary to do that! I did it anyway and it was kinda fun once I got into it. Strange, isn't it?

The Replicated Man

T
I am currently heading out to colonia to unlock the engineers out there (Double Blueprint Pinning and the G4 Shield Cell Bank Mods) and I travelled 4000ly in about 45 mins. In a Type 7 with 42ly jump range. Not really bad at all.

As a wise man on the forums once said, the grind is in your mind. It's up to you to do what needs to be done in game.

The Galaxy of Elite is huge. I understand. What i don't understend why i should traveling literraly days if i don't want? It is revenge from game designers to players? But for what? It's about exclusive updates of colonia engineers. I must fly week of my real life, just fly, not play, to get update. This fact makes me sad.

then get of your rse and fly there in a 65LY discount DBX, pin the blueprint and sucidwind back, all done in less than 5 hrs.

or dont, choice is yours

Mel Brandon has had G5-level skill in SCBs for a couple of weeks now.

Unfortunately there appears to be no such thing as a G5 SCB.
Yep, the blueprints that are or will be available have been datamined long ago. You can check them out on Inara for example. If a blueprint hasn't an engineer attached, it's one that still needs to be unlocked in Colonia. But there are no further blueprints.

Top Bottom