Returning to DW2

Hi everyone! I'm comin back to DW2 after a little hiatus. I remember being a Miner/Explorer, and I want to know, is there anything left in terms of being a miner? It's really fun, so I want to know, especially if there's some cool RP purposes.

There are no more mining CGs. Still, there's nothing to stop you mining on the remote fringes of the galaxy and flying it back to civilisation - it won't be worth any more money for the distance, but I can see a lot of scope for RPing as a long-distance prospector.

If you have joined iMU at any point, check their discord. They are running a mining challenge to arrive at Beagle Point with a full cargo of mining ore, to earn your place as a "Metal Addicted Weirdo." :LOL: There are a bunch of conditions on how to set up your ship so check out their discord if interested.

Hi everyone! I'm comin back to DW2 after a little hiatus. I remember being a Miner/Explorer, and I want to know, is there anything left in terms of being a miner? It's really fun, so I want to know, especially if there's some cool RP purposes.

Mining was one of the best things about this expedition because it wasn't just RP, it had a purpose. I wish there had been more of it for us to do after the CG.

Last edited:
Top Bottom