Free Flyer Color Scheme

So playing around with my favorite ride.. and with the colors on it.. and I noticed this can be improved immensely here.. so I hope you really take this into consideration

I noticed you have the umbrella tops and the chair colors all the same color.. Please.. go back and change this so the umbrellas and the chairs themselves are separate colors. It just looks really weird and takes away from the quality and beauty of the ride. If you need to free up a color spot.. just change the platform to non colorable

Ideally it would be even better if you could have every other umbrella a different color.. for example.. red umbrella.. blue umbrella, red umbrella, blue umbrella, etc etc.. but we choose the two colors. But if you can at least fix this so the chair and umbrella are different that would be great

EllguG6.jpg

I also a noticed a problem with the animation. When the ride position is "spin high fast" the gondolas should swing more outwards. Right now it´s the same animation only faster, which looks quite unrealistic.

Last edited:
I also a noticed a problem with the animation. When the ride position is "spin high fast" the gondolas should swing more outwards. Right now it´s the same animation only faster, which looks quite unrealistic.

I agree with this, it DOES look really odd as the physics are wrong. There is no centrifugal force when going fast. Hopefully Frontier can put this right.

Top Bottom