Alien archaeology and other mysteries: Breaking News, Theories and Tinfoil Hattery

They’re already there!
Riccardo Bentonio was telling us 3 years ago the Imperial Dynasty are lizard people from Andromeda, in human skin suits. 😳

I’ve always been suspicious about Zemina!

Thats all well and good.....However Zemina isnt there shes in Synteini they would be going to the wrong place lol unless ofcourse you meant Arissa

Ehm, CMDRs? Drew has left us another puzzle.

His post:
This tapestry holds a secret.
Palimpsests and blueprints
While a universe unfolds.
An axis of dying light
That spins in the black.
But alas I can see
Its stars are locked.
For me, Dihya,
I fear my script is lost.

“In quoting others, we cite ourselves.” — Julio Cortázar

From Wikipedia:
Dihya or Kahina (Berber: Dihya Tajrawt Ult Tabet, ⴷⵉⵀⵢⴰ Dihya, or ⴷⴰⵎⵢⴰ Damya) was a Berber warrior queen and a religious and military leader who led indigenous resistance to the Muslim conquest of the Maghreb

Does this mean Kahina is alive, if she is sending messages still? Axis of dying light = Neutron star? :D
I'm getting tingles in my tinfoil hat here CMDRs. Something is still going on in the shadows.

https://www.drewwagar.com/progress-report/soliloquy/

His post:
An axis of dying light
That spins in the black.
But alas I can see
Its stars are locked.
For me, Dihya,

From Wikipedia:
Dihya or Kahina (Berber: Dihya Tajrawt Ult Tabet, ⴷⵉⵀⵢⴰ Dihya, or ⴷⴰⵎⵢⴰ Damya) was a Berber warrior queen and a religious and military leader who led indigenous resistance to the Muslim conquest of the Maghreb

Does this mean Kahina is alive, if she is sending messages still? Axis of dying light = Neutron star? :D
I'm getting tingles in my tinfoil hat here CMDRs. Something is still going on in the shadows.

I would guess it's hinting to a permit locked region or system.

Dying light could be neutron star, but there are lots of other 'end of life' possibilities for stars as well.

Dying light could be neutron star, but there are lots of other 'end of life' possibilities for stars as well.

Yeah this is very vague.. Typical Drew. But he keeps doing this, dropping something in social media every so often. To me it seems like he's trying to get CMDRs attention because we're missing something big.

Aggreed that it's referring to a locked system. Maybe we need to activate The Gnosis and get somewhere otherwise inaccessible. Didn't work out great last time, but hey...

Yeah this is very vague.. Typical Drew. But he keeps doing this, dropping something in social media every so often. To me it seems like he's trying to get CMDRs attention because we're missing something big.

Aggreed that it's referring to a locked system. Maybe we need to activate The Gnosis and get somewhere otherwise inaccessible. Didn't work out great last time, but hey...
Doesn't mean we shouldn't try it. I'm all for pretty much anything at this point.

His post:
An axis of dying light
That spins in the black.
But alas I can see
Its stars are locked.
For me, Dihya,

From Wikipedia:

Interesting. Is this the decode of the cryptogram that he apparently posted on his Twitter account? (As discussed on Quest for Raxxla thread https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/the-quest-to-find-raxxla.168253/post-7762585).

Agreed, does indeed seem to suggest a neutron star in a permit locked system. Presumably the permit is available to players, otherwise a pointless riddle!
“Palimpsest and blueprints” is an interesting phrase. The meaning of palimpsest is “a manuscript or piece of writing material on which later writing has been superimposed on effaced earlier writing; something reused or altered but still bearing visible traces of its earlier form.”

I seem to remember speculation that Salomé’s corpse had been recovered from her ship’s wreckage. If that is correct this could be a clue that she has been “resurrected” just as Octavia Quinton intended in Reclamation, but presumably by another actor in the drama (Arissa perhaps?) There were suggestions that Octavia, Arissa and Salomé/Kahina were all clones and that was why Octavia kidnapped Kahina.

Last edited:
Interesting. Is this the decode of the cryptogram that he apparently posted on his Twitter account? (As discussed on Quest for Raxxla thread https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/the-quest-to-find-raxxla.168253/post-7762585).

Agreed, does indeed seem to suggest a neutron star in a permit locked system. Presumably the permit is available to players, otherwise a pointless riddle!
“Palimpsest and blueprints” is an interesting phrase. The meaning of palimpsest is “a manuscript or piece of writing material on which later writing has been superimposed on effaced earlier writing; something reused or altered but still bearing visible traces of its earlier form.”

I seem to remember speculation that Salomé’s corpse had been recovered from her ship’s wreckage. If that is correct this could be a clue that she has been “resurrected” just as Octavia Quinton intended in Reclamation, but presumably by another actor in the drama (Arissa perhaps?) There were suggestions that Octavia, Arissa and Salomé/Kahina were all clones and that was why Octavia kidnapped Kahina.

Regarding the palimpsest, the first thing that came to mind was some ships and stations in ED.
They are new desings, but the lines(blue prints) from the original game can still be seen.

Ah thanks for the link! They're all over it I can see. They managed to decode the cryptogram, which reads "My last request is that you always... Remember."

No progress on the code in the image he posted of Kahina, but the "secret in the tapestry" must be a reference to that. I'll be continuing this topic in that forum to keep the info in one place. o7

A secret
Palimpsests
While a universe unfolds
An axis of dying light
That spins in the black
Its stars are locked
Dihya

Yep, Drew is his usual cryptic self when trying to reveal the cosmos' inner secrets.

While I doubt Drew would send people to a completely inaccessible location, I have no doubt that it could be hard to reach. That being said we might not have to go there, it could just be a piece of a larger puzzle.

Alien Archaeology. :LOL:

This thread is a good one actually. It's the continuation of the old UA threads. It accepts all mysteries.

Raxxla's own thread often gets polluted with Drew mysteries, that would fit better here.

I stand corrected, and agree 😃

Edit: though on second thoughts we could resurrect the Formidine Rift thread!! 😁

Last edited:
Top Bottom