Welcome to Planet Zoo!

Steggs

Community Manager
Frontier
Welcome to Planet Zoo, future zookeepers!

We’re incredibly excited for you to be here with us as we announce our newest game: Planet Zoo. Build a world for wildlife with the most authentic animals in videogame history, deep management, and boundless creativity.

Planet Zoo gives you the chance to create and run a truly modern zoo, giving centre stage to authentic animals who think, feel and explore the world around them, each with unique behaviours, needs and characteristics. Nurture and care for your animals as you expand your zoo into a masterpiece, full of stunning wildlife living in the homes you’ve lovingly crafted, as well as lots of excitable guests ready to be awed by them.

As the next game in the Planet series, you have the freedom to let your creativity run wild, build the zoo of your dreams, and create the perfect habitats for your animals.

Planet_Zoo1.jpg

We can’t wait to share more with you, so be sure to follow Planet Zoo on our social channels for more information about your animals:

Twitter | @PlanetZooGame
Facebook | @PlanetZooGame
Instagram | @PlanetZooGame
YouTube | @PlanetZooGame
Twitch | @FrontierDevelopments

For all of the budding zookeepers out there, you can also sign up to the Zookeeper Zone; a weekly newsletter where you'll be the first to know about all of the latest animal reveals, exciting new gameplay features and gain access to exclusive competitions! Alternatively, if you're looking for more of an overview of what's been happening in Planet Zoo, you can sign up to our monthly newsletter instead!

We're going to be showing you lots of the wonderful things you can do in Planet Zoo over the next few months, starting with a very special Frontier Xtra livestream where you can meet some of the team behind the game, and learn a little more about what's in store for you at your zoos; join us live at 16:00PM UTC on Twitch! In the meantime, don't forget to say hello to your community team if you haven't already!

Welcome to a world where simulation runs wild; welcome to Planet Zoo!

PZ_social_generic_Standard_1920x1080.jpg

Attachments

• PZ_social_generic_Forum_960x540.jpg
    PZ_social_generic_Forum_960x540.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 625
Last edited:
So the rumors are finally confirmed. I'm most definitely in for this one. Jurassic World wasn't the thing for me and Elite also does not really fit my taste of games but with this, we might finally get a Zoo Tycoon successor on PC! Thats great!

HOORAYYYYYY!

This is incredibly awesome news! I'm super hyped about Planet Zoo! I love zoos ❤🦁

Hmh, do I see the potential for additional Community Meetings like the PlanCo ones but at Safari Parks or Zoos? :unsure:;):LOL:

Wow, this really brings back memories of watching the Planet Coaster Trailer for the first time! :)

I really like that Planet Zoo and Planet Coaster seem to share the same style and aesthetics. That way, I really don't mind them being two separate games - in my mind, my theme parks and my zoos will then exist in the same universe, some within one Resort, if you will :)

Let's hope this is gonna be leaned more toward PlanCo and not that ZT thingie from a few years back? (Nice game but meh (->ZT))
:)

Edit: Ok i didn't look at the pictures, looks a lot like PlanCo! ...that'S a plus!

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
So the rumors are finally confirmed. I'm most definitely in for this one. Jurassic World wasn't the thing for me and Elite also does not really fit my taste of games but with this, we might finally get a Zoo Tycoon successor on PC! Thats great!

Hmh, do I see the potential for additional Community Meetings like the PlanCo ones but at Safari Parks or Zoos? :unsure:;):LOL:
Absolutely, I'd love to organise a community meeting in a zoo :D

Top Bottom