FSS Keybind option missing

I'm beginning with exploration and so I was going to bind the "Enter FSS mode" to a key so I could utilize it to scan systems. When I went to look in my controls, I could find all FSS-related controls except for the "Enter FSS mode". I've looked around the categories for the option but simply can't find it. This is really frustrating.

This is a screenshot of my control options (FSS subsection):

I don't know if this was caused by the recent update since it's my first time searching for this keybind.

Defaults to ' key. Hope this helps. This thing is taking me ages to work out as well. Most guides on youtube just say "Enter FSS mode" and that's supposed to explain it. The official guides aren't much help either.

I'm beginning with exploration and so I was going to bind the "Enter FSS mode" to a key so I could utilize it to scan systems. When I went to look in my controls, I could find all FSS-related controls except for the "Enter FSS mode". I've looked around the categories for the option but simply can't find it. This is really frustrating.

I don't know if this was caused by the recent update since it's my first time searching for this keybind.

The thing is that it is actually a Mode Switch so you can excuse them putting it in the Mode Switches section - however, unless I am going completely barmy I remember them moving it to the FSS section and then it moved back again to the Mode Switches section. (I had to redo my guide {RIP 👻 } screenshot twice because of that. :rolleyes: )

It's a test.
If you're patient enough to find where the key bind is then you should be able to cope with exploration 😁
Yea but its not the most intuitive key binding system, would be great if it showed an actual keyboard/joypad layout in the options instead of just listing all the commands.

Top Bottom