ANNOUNCEMENT Welcome to Edward Lewis our new Community Manager

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Michael Brookes

Game Director
Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to welcome Edward Lewis who is our new Community and Social Media manager. He will be taking over from me as the primary Frontier contact here on the forums. I'll of course still be around but in my game producer guise :)

I'm sure you'll all give him a warm welcome and make his transition into the job an easy one!

Michael

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Hi Ed.

Welcome to the madhouse that is The Frontier Forum. :D

I assume Michael will now be cracking open a nice bottle of Moet. :D

Heya and Welcome to the madhouse Edward! If you can just leave your photo somewhere sensible I am sure it will not be abused and photo-shopped into inappropriate locations by Mobius...

Indeed a warm welcome, in fact sometimes it gets uncomfortably hot down here :eek: but the natives don't bite, well not since the restraining order came down. ;-)

Ab

Hi guys. Thanks for the warm welcome. I’m really looking forward to reading your posts, getting stuck in with the community, and answering as many of your queries as I can!

I've been around the games press for years, and I'm excited to be moving over to this side of the table and getting a direct line to Elite: Dangerous' players. Like Michael said, I’ll be your go-to guy here at Frontier, so send me a PM, email or tweet if you want to get in touch any time.

You can email me at elewis@frontier.co.uk and find me on Twitter @edwardclewis.

Speak to you all very soon

Ed.

Hi guys. Thanks for the warm welcome. I’m really looking forward to reading your posts, getting stuck in with the community, and answering as many of your queries as I can!

Welcome, Ed! Bit of a baptism of fire with EGX this week - hopefully we don't scare you off ;)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom