Allow path and terrain collision with a toggle

I'd like to propose a suggestion to allow terrain and path collision to occur using a similar checkbox that we can for rides. This is useful when creating tunnels, for example. I think the collision window for paths is just a tad bit too wide, and it makes it difficult to make some more detailed underground pathways. Thoughts?

Yeah, this is a great suggestion.. I'd also love to see the ability to morph the terrain to inclined paths too.. So, if I have Flatten Terrain selected and I raise it up into a slope, the terrain still conforms to the path rather than creating stairs / gentle slope...

Yeah, this is a great suggestion.. I'd also love to see the ability to morph the terrain to inclined paths too.. So, if I have Flatten Terrain selected and I raise it up into a slope, the terrain still conforms to the path rather than creating stairs / gentle slope...

You can kind of already do this. Place a piece of path on the higher portion of the land and one on the lower. Then set the path setting to level terrain. Connect the two pieces and it will create the slope with the path right on the terrain. Sometimes increasing the length helps but it must connect from high/low point in one placement.

It takes some tinkering. Hopefully I explained that clear enough. If not I will try and do a video tonight

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Top Bottom