Alien archaeology and other mysteries: Breaking News, Theories and Tinfoil Hattery

An axis of dying light
That spins in the black.
But alas I can see
Its stars are locked.

Dying light in my translations is Sunset and seeing that the stars are locked means that it will always be sunset.

Well, been following the threads, twitters etc on this. The high def picture is at
https://www.drewwagar.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/RememberSalome.png

Edit, jpg at: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D5TT-N1WwAElcUO.jpg

I see the red text on LHS has been decoded, but the red text on RHS is as yet unsolved.

However on my ipad I zoomed in quite close to her face & it looks to me like this has some very strange textures; I suspect this is actually two images overlaid (or steganography?) -which would fit with the “palimpsests and blueprints” line from the poem. Unfortunately I have neither skills nor tools to do any image manipulation to explore this hypothesis- anybody want to have a go?

Last edited:
An axis of dying light
That spins in the black.
But alas I can see
Its stars are locked.

Dying light in my translations is Sunset and seeing that the stars are locked means that it will always be sunset.
While I doubt Drew would send people to a completely inaccessible location, I have no doubt that it could be hard to reach. That being said we might not have to go there, it could just be a piece of a larger puzzle.
Yeah,It's a pretty big universe.

Drew Wagar said the light source on the eyes wasn't the clue during his stream.
The candle(not the flame) could be a cut out of a nebulae image. Possibly something in the locked regions of Barnard's loop?

Other than that, I don't see much in the image.

One of streamers Father Bill was talking today about the idea that the attacked stations were all in resource extraction zones. Is this correct?
Its not

Last edited:
An axis of dying light
That spins in the black.
But alas I can see
Its stars are locked.

Another possibility: the rotation axis of Earth and the circumpolar stars which are always to be seen (=locked).

Haven't read back yt so apologies if missed the boat,

An 'axis of dying light' sounds more like a Neutron Star, which gives off those pulses of energy (axis) - as a Neutron Star is the remnants of a 'dying star'.
As for the location... I don't know the superhighway, but I assume there must be a neutron star system which is surrounded by either permit locked systems, or systems normally out of range..

Since part of this thread's title is "Tinfoil Hattery"....

Casually glanced past this guy in a rando Toyota commercial and thought "That's an epic tinfoil hat!"... sadly, it's just an unlikely alignment of the Toyota logo and his hair... that is all...

Well I finally got time to listen to Drew Wagar’s creative writing livestream from last week. Drew talked of the puzzle involving Salomé’s image between 8:00 to 11:30 minutes in. He posted the image a year ago on the anniversary of her demise but nobody noticed it, so he thought he’d repeat the reveal on the second anniversary.

Summarising:
It is nothing to do with Raxxla, it is intended to finish off and clarify the Salomé storyline sequence. It is intended to provide a list...a direction...to get from the beginning to the end. It won’t uncover anything new. He’s surprised nobody has figured it out, It’s intended to resist brute force attempts but people have dived too deep, his puzzles aren’t that complicated.

This clarification is a thing that was requested during the Formidine Rift hunt; he had implied/said we had missed clues in galnet and local news etc, and someone requested a clarification of what the clues were and what they were meant to convey. Hence, I suspect the solution of the cryptogram puzzle on the right hand side of the image will be a sequence that will relate, as likely keywords, to: Rebecca, Prism, Kahina, Salomé, Zurara, Club, Tionisla.

He did not say anything about the image itself. So I think my hypothesis about possible steganography still stands. If you zoom deeply into the picture there is curious texture, particularly on her left cheek and under the nose/mouth areas. It might be just pixel texturing or it may be additional “colour” to the puzzle; to me it looks like extracts from one or more blueprints. That would fit in with the “palimpsest and blueprints” quote.

Edit: ok, I’m convinced! At 14:00 in this vid (https://m.twitch.tv/videos/419413524) he only refutes that the puzzle is anything to do with the dots in Salomé’s eyes, but then at 15:00 he explicitly says the puzzle is in the text on the RHS of the image. Too tired for any more...
Going for a post-lunch doze!! :sleep:

Last edited:
So some tin-foil hattery with the stolen ship the story:
The reporting officers name is Misaki which is also the name for spirits subordinate to the high-ranking divine spirits, and are said to be the small-scale divine spirits that appear as omens or to serve as their familiar spirits.

The culprit's name is Gan which is an acronym for Generative Adversarial Network, which uses 2 competing neural networks. A couple of the things it's used for are improving astronomical images. reconstructing 3D models of objects from images, and transfering map styles in Cartography.

"an area of space, not black but radiant…glowing like heaven"

While many Cmdr are engaged in fighting against the Thargoids which seemingly ceased their attacks since last week, FDev has started a new BGS which reminds me very much of the "Far God"-Sect story.

You know all this from Galnet, today they reported that the diary of the technician was found and that one sentence of it was restored.

So - there are "voices without a body" calling him. Is this a resumption of the "Far God" story? Or something new? Is this the announcement of a new content in correlation to the ceasing of the Thargoid wave? Is the reduction of the Tharg attacks due to some information they have got that maybe someone much more mightier is following them towards the bubble? The AI for example which meanwhile has developed to a state where no physical body is needed anymore? Where is this place which is "glowing like heaven"? Inside a reflection nebula? Such as the Pleiades?

;)

"an area of space, not black but radiant…glowing like heaven"

While many Cmdr are engaged in fighting against the Thargoids which seemingly ceased their attacks since last week, FDev has started a new BGS which reminds me very much of the "Far God"-Sect story.

You know all this from Galnet, today they reported that the diary of the technician was found and that one sentence of it was restored.

So - there are "voices without a body" calling him. Is this a resumption of the "Far God" story? Or something new? Is this the announcement of a new content in correlation to the ceasing of the Thargoid wave? Is the reduction of the Tharg attacks due to some information they have got that maybe someone much more mightier is following them towards the bubble? The AI for example which meanwhile has developed to a state where no physical body is needed anymore? Where is this place which is "glowing like heaven"? Inside a reflection nebula? Such as the Pleiades?

;)
Or perhaps Jasmina Halsey’s “real caretakers of the galaxy” again?

Edit: come to think of it they might be one & the same!

Edit2: and I’ve been musing that since the Thargoids appear to absorb any life they find into their technology, then perhaps the fireflies in the UA/TS and barnacles are a similarly-absorbed lifeform; one that exists partially in witchspace (the double vision effects they exhibit are the same as seen on fsd operation).

Last edited:
Top Bottom