PS4 patch version 1.34 is ~452MB download..

Theres a patch to down load before you can play again...
D5jeEJ1W0AMvTv_

Dont forget to allow for the Install and copy time not just download time... before you can play..

Last edited:
Do you know the patch notes?
Nothing specific to PS4
All the same as PC located here

The patch breaks VSS scanner. Zooming in flashes a few times and suddendly all but the HUD is gone. Leaving VSS all is black - no cockpit, no stars nothing. Only a few minutes of playing posssible... :(
Are other PS4 players experience the same?

The patch breaks VSS scanner. Zooming in flashes a few times and suddendly all but the HUD is gone. Leaving VSS all is black - no cockpit, no stars nothing. Only a few minutes of playing posssible... :(
The FSS scanner bug..
Its star system dependant and not console specific and was happening from before April update you could jump to a thousand systems and never trigger it...
PC user saw it in past betas...

encountered this several times of FSS, and only since the update

o7
i have this problem too :(
it happens almost ever if i scann an blue-c-signal with 6 +- other planets an small orbit

while i see nothing :)
  • leave vss, leave supercruise, see stars again ;)
  • relog :(
with a lower distance ~90,000 where more single planets are visible in css it can work(almost) wihout crash
i hope my workaround can be useful ;)

Last edited:
encountered this several times of FSS, and only since the update

this is getting annoying.

had this multiple times of the weekend... MULTIPLE times. Twice it crashed the game out completely, and corrupted the savefile both times. Fortunately I was able to download mine again from online storage.

This has only started happing since the patch - never had it before, in Hundreds of scans

Top Bottom