Reasons for adding homalocephale, albertosaurus, dryosaurus and ouranosaurus to JWE

Sure but the homalocephale is great because the other 2 dinosaur are very likely juvenile forms of pachycephalosaurus so a asiatic cousin with a flat head would be very cool, albertosaurus would be like a small version of trex, dryosaurus would be something completely different and theres no small Jurassic dinos in the game and the Ouranosaurus would be a herbivore dinosaur with a unique appearance so this is the reason of why i considered that this dinosaurs have to be part of the game so i expect that you include it in the game, so you are going to add this dinosaurs in the future of the game in 2019?

Sure but the homalocephale is great because the other 2 dinosaur are very likely juvenile forms of pachycephalosaurus so a asiatic cousin with a flat head would be very cool, albertosaurus would be like a small version of trex, dryosaurus would be something completely different and theres no small Jurassic dinos in the game and the Ouranosaurus would be a herbivore dinosaur with a unique appearance so this is the reason of why i considered that this dinosaurs have to be part of the game so i expect that you include it in the game, so you are going to add this dinosaurs in the future of the game in 2019?

I strongly among with The Albertosaurus.

Top Bottom