Bsilisk over 580 Mm/s + all thargons transform in missiles

Hi guys, I just want to know if it's a bugg or normal when all thargons (64) became missiles at the same time and one-shot me with over 6000 integrity.
And if it's a normal speed when Basilisk fly over 580 Mm/s.

580 megametres per second? Or do you mean metres per second?

Because the former is nearly 2x the speed of light.

I've not fought any Basilisks, but from what I remember of the times I've lost to Cyclopes, the Thargons can all turn into missiles at once... There are plenty of people who are experienced at Thargoid combat who could answer this question. Just giving a bump really.

Yes, it's normal. Take too long and the thargoid goes into a "berserk" mode and releases all it's Thargons as missiles... then instantly recalls a new wave and does it again, repeatedly.

Yes, it's normal. Take too long and the thargoid goes into a "berserk" mode and releases all it's Thargons as missiles... then instantly recalls a new wave and does it again, repeatedly.
Makes you wonder why they don't just do it to start off with.

So, we can't win in an AXCZ alone !
It's doable to solo AXCZs alone, including the end objective. There are at least 5 people who have done so, one of whom in a Vulture.
I'll link one
Source: https://youtu.be/00zw_vrs5nA
and the rest can be found on the AXI discord if you're curious.

Additionally Basilisk's speed is 530 and after approximately 6 minutes have passed (medusa and hydra have slightly longer timers) after the destruction of a heart the enrage state triggers and can be reset by destroying the next heart.

edit: you should see the honestly pretty funny deletions enraged Hydra is capable of. MJstack supertank Cutter obliterated 100% shields and hull to rebuy in about 3 seconds.

Last edited:
I had one fight with Basilisk today after some time and I noticed some changes. Or it just might be me :)

• It really seems it is a bit faster and more aggressive toward you. I fought it many many times and something is just different.
  • Swarm is deployed multiple times where before was always 1 after heart dead. Sometimes 2 if you kited it for a long time.
  • SLF is completely useless. It cannot get aggro on it and also Swarm ignores it.
  • Again, SLF is acting strange even with targeted commands. Focus target directly on the basilisk and after a while he just stops and flies away. 2-3km.

Whole fight didn't feel as it did before. In AX CZ it is chaos because there are two interceptors + scouts but this was targeted NHSS 6.

Overall, I don't mind IF it is faster or more aggressive (more swarms, swarm missiles, etc) because it can make the fight more fun and engaging but one thing I do mind is how SLF is useless now (in NHSS, its still good in AX CZ) even with a Elite pilot.

Top Bottom