No servers in my region??

Before I bugreport this, just curious if anyone else is seeing this:

Game is up to date, no issues connecting to internet/logging in through launcher. No options to get into the game though.

#australianTinCanInternetProbably

Deleted member 182079

D
Server reboot, should be up again in a few minutes.

Oh bleh... I just remembered it's Thursday night (my local) which is when servers go down for the weekly tick.

Normally, that's what the error says though (Servers down for maintenance/something similar), not "No servers in my region available"

¯\(ツ)

Problem solved.

EDIT: Damnit forums, stop interpreting two underscores with text between as Italics...

The tick has already occurred. This is an urgent reboot to resolve some issues - got notification in game 15 mins before 19:00 AEST.
Yeah, the megaships for the Interstellar Initiative didn't jump - so they needed a reboot. Apparently things didn't go smoothly....

This is fine but the Server Status on the Launcher window (on PC) says 'OK'. In nice big green friendly letters.

They're not fooling anyone, you know... ;)

Anyhow thanks for letting us know about the problem. Hopefully will be sorted soon...

Still waiting...

All this for a ferry service that jumps a measly 700 LY. Bravo, FDev. And a further bravo for making it so that, as of the April update, I have to completely exit the game and launcher and restart both just to get the stupid thing to reconnect.

Oh bleh... I just remembered it's Thursday night (my local) which is when servers go down for the weekly tick.

Normally, that's what the error says though (Servers down for maintenance/something similar), not "No servers in my region available"

Funny, but it said exactly what it could diagnose - "No servers in my region available".
I barely can imagine the point in the internet where client can get information that "Servers down for maintenance/something similar", the point can't be online all the time, what to do if the point also shut down?)

Probably better to add some explanation to the error, something like:
"No servers in my region available"
"Usually we do server shutdown each thusday for maintenance, also we can reboot server to apply hotfix, also please check your ISP, reboot router, reinstall windows".

Top Bottom