PvP I've been corrupted *sigh*

If I were gonna truck out to Colonia one of the first things I'd have to do for sure would be tracking down the best raw material farming sites for all the G4 mats. If nothing else upgrading the engineers sounds like a worthwhile goal, although I suspect the real win for a trip to Colonia would be being able to pin G5 heavy duty HRPs and armour without having to truck back to Selene Jean every time.

If I were gonna truck out to Colonia one of the first things I'd have to do for sure would be tracking down the best raw material farming sites for all the G4 mats. If nothing else upgrading the engineers sounds like a worthwhile goal, although I suspect the real win for a trip to Colonia would be being able to pin G5 heavy duty HRPs and armour without having to truck back to Selene Jean every time.

As someone who's pinned HD HRPs and armour, it is so nice. Totally worth it.

Thanks Phisto, but this time is collecting mats... I can do some planetside for raws, I spent a few last night :) , as I have to do some bounty hunting for the next engineer I may pick some up then, if they don't keep running away - need more engineered weapons as the Phantom was fairly lightly equipped for the journey...

ETA: Chasing about in a Chieftain for now as it is more fun chasing pirates in compared to the Phantom 😈

Passenger missions are pretty good for manufacturered materials too. Once you're Allied with the Nameless it's a bit like Robigo. You will have lots of passengers to the Jaques beacons and neighboring systems. Slow and steady winning the race.

Passenger missions are pretty good for manufacturered materials too. Once you're Allied with the Nameless it's a bit like Robigo. You will have lots of passengers to the Jaques beacons and neighboring systems. Slow and steady winning the race.
That sounds great :) I can equip the Phantom with cabins / keep swapping the G5 FSD drive between ships. Sounds fine to me, I really quite like the asteroid base, homely...

ETA: Cobra III & Courier will arrive in another day 1/2 time so will be a little more versatile then.

I'll stick around for as long as it takes to move things on - may even have some fun with your bunch of murderhobos to break the tedium - main task will be to move Mr Creepy up the G scale :)

Last edited:

Still gotta do the experimentals...

True, but those are a single trip that you only need a fixed number of materials for, as opposed to the G5 rolls which take an unknown number of materials. Being able to do that part at your leisure rather than having to front-load all the grinding is a huge bonus.

Yeah, I just found a few HRPs that weren't maxed out when re-arranging some ships for the new slots.
OCD fail!

Actually I'm with Feros on this one... Zarek Null is my Overlord, he brings order to this mad galaxy.
He will take care of your self-destruction-madness soon, too.
Z0

Krash,
I'm sorry to report my best efforts to keep Bigmaec "in the fold" has met with abject failure.
He has lost his senses and has pledged himself to the big [redacted] [redacted] goat loving [redacted], with a side of cucumber [redacted] [redacted] sauce.
I'm not sure it is a good use of resources to try and salvage this one, he already has the eyes of a merciless killer.

Plus he wears too much leather and insists on stinking up the cantina with too much Drakkar Noir.
We should've known he was a lost cause.

Let's be careful out there,
-Wargfoot

Krash,
I'm sorry to report my best efforts to keep Bigmaec "in the fold" has met with abject failure.
He has lost his senses and has pledged himself to the big [redacted] [redacted] goat loving [redacted], with a side of cucumber [redacted] [redacted] sauce.
I'm not sure it is a good use of resources to try and salvage this one, he already has the eyes of a merciless killer.

Plus he wears too much leather and insists on stinking up the cantina with too much Drakkar Noir.
We should've known he was a lost cause.

Let's be careful out there,
-Wargfoot

Well, you did your best, Wargfoot. All that's left now is to git gud and crush the Z0 drones when they get in our way. I flew through a wing of these guys in Deciat last night. Not a one bothered to pull me over for some reason :D

Well, you did your best, Wargfoot. All that's left now is to git gud and crush the Z0 drones when they get in our way. I flew through a wing of these guys in Deciat last night. Not a one bothered to pull me over for some reason :D
I've been using some of my influence with Null to get some diplomatic immunity for some of the more important members of the community.
I think it is important to keep the lines of communication open.

I've been using some of my influence with Null to get some diplomatic immunity for some of the more important members of the community.
I think it is important to keep the lines of communication open.
Peace through strength and mutually assured destruction. You can try to be diplomatic with this group, but its like making a deal with Hydra. You either join them or be so overpowered they move on because they got "stuff to do and whatever"

Top Bottom