I have a theory!

My theory is that all leaders have been replaced by bioandroids and we live in a utopian distopia. There is only one group obnoxious enough to mindlessly replace humans with androids and run the galaxy and you can guess who they are. Seemingly weak and under pressure to keep them out of the highlight and never seem obvious. All while they are running it while trying to reinact as many stupid things from the past version of the internet as possible with everyones life while not having a thought, or the capacity to have one, about a thing they do! 8D

I'm refering to actual people. There latest scheme updated a bunch of androids with new software.... Via nanites! That is the real deal. Everything else is their doing.

Last edited:
My theory is that all leaders have been replaced by bioandroids and we live in a utopian distopia. There is only one group obnoxious enough to mindlessly replace humans with androids and run the galaxy and you can guess who they are. Seemingly weak and under pressure to keep them out of the highlight and never seem obvious. All while they are running it while trying to reinact as many stupid things from the past version of the internet as possible with everyones life while not having a thought, or the capacity to have one, about a thing they do! 8D

You're talking about ED, right? 🤨

I'm refering to actual people. There latest scheme updated a bunch of androids with new software.... Via nanites! That is the real deal. Everything else is there doing.
proxy.duckduckgo.com(2).jpg

Top Bottom