COMPLETED CG Zende Partners Requests Guardian Commodities

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Silly CMDRs don't even know how to boycott a silly weapon concept by making a boring cg fail.
Weapons were not decided by this CG... Thats next week combat CG...
When they choose... As galnet stated... the rivals will try to "build there own outpost and the two sides go to war"... over the hole II area.. well 2 systems and 2 mega ships...
Kill stuff next week to unlock the weapons, they are allready built...

Well, it could had been way more interesting if the cargo ships in convoy had in their holds a more significant amount.
1-3 tons of Guardian Cargo is no incentive to pirate them.

Global Progress: 58,811 tonnes delivered
Contributors: 1304
Reward Tier: 1/8
Global Reward: Guardian Tech Broker and Guardian Module purchase
(subject to personal unlock) enabled at The Prospect on success
Top 10 CMDRs: 1,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 800,000 CR
Top 25%: 600,000 CR
Top 50%: 400,000 CR
Top 75%: 200,000 CR
Top 100%: 100,000 CR
Day Three
D63n3jhXYAEm0T5

Last edited:
Does anyone know why I can't dock at Prospect? Is there some sort of reputation block? Every request to dock is being denied. I'm not in a large ship (Phantom) and I don't have any bounty. I've also signed up for the event so I have no idea why I can't land. Search for answers doesn't give me anything so I'm at a loss as to how I can participate here.

Does anyone know why I can't dock at Prospect? Is there some sort of reputation block? Every request to dock is being denied. I'm not in a large ship (Phantom) and I don't have any bounty. I've also signed up for the event so I have no idea why I can't land. Search for answers doesn't give me anything so I'm at a loss as to how I can participate here.
Try relogging.
It's likely an NPC getting stuck.
Get near the medium pad and keep spamming the docking request button.

I was hoping to contribute more to this CG but not being able to salvage commodities in the degraded/encoded emissions is a pain. Managed to get 8 from the Guardian Structure on the planet but got fed up being bounced around like pinball in the SRV by those drone missiles.

I parked my ship, a DBX at the time, close in to the site and the pair of top mounted Point Defence turrets got almost all the missiles.

Alternatively there are a couple of Guardian Beacon sites about 50 and 70 light years away the keys obtained from these can be handed in for the CG I believe and there are no weapons to deal with just switch the beacon on scan the ball and collect a key.

Boring. Boring, Booooring. picking up stuff with SRV, 2T at a time, zzzzz. Huge CG goal, not achievable without mind numbing boring repetition. getting these mats by piracy, equally long and unfun. I'm turning in what I have and going back to the bubble. This CG highlights the bug where the game won't exit after going to a guardian ruin, which is the cherry on this POS CG. what an abysmal first impression and a very poor choice for the unveiling of the new interstellar yawn initiative, dontcha think?
Not seen that bug since the last patch myself but if I do I will be sure to confirm your bug report.

Looks like the Threshold Calculator doesn't get used much anymore. 20000t since yesterday, and the 10% border still shown at 117t ?
So the volumes required for a non-market commodity CG are booched again? How many of these need to happen before this gets dealt with...
It was adjusted. Additionally the graphic display appears to be wrong. Tier 1 was at 50k, the spacing towards tier 2 suggested at least 75k or even 100k from tier 1, but currently ingame at 76k tier 2 is over half full. So tiers 1-4 are probably 50k each. I guess we'll reach at least tier 3 after all.

Last edited:
Looks like the Threshold Calculator doesn't get used much anymore. 20000t since yesterday, and the 10% border still shown at 117t ?

It was adjusted. Additionally the graphic display appears to be wrong. Tier 1 was at 50k, the spacing towards tier 2 suggested at least 75k or even 100k from tier 1, but currently ingame at 76k tier 2 is over half full. So tiers 1-4 are probably 50k each. I guess we'll reach at least tier 3 after all.
The bars in CGs is not linear... they are non linear and have been since they started...
Totals for Cgs go into billions of credits some times and that would make tier 1 and tier 2 imposible to display on PC monitors that are only 12inch high......
For this reason the scale after the first few tiers is then altered

Last edited:
Global Progress: 85,189 tonnes delivered
Contributors: 1,634
Reward Tier: 1/8
Global Reward: Guardian Tech Broker and Guardian Module purchase
(subject to personal unlock) enabled at The Prospect on success
Top 10 CMDRs: 1,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 800,000 CR
Top 25%: 600,000 CR
Top 50%: 400,000 CR
Top 75%: 200,000 CR
Top 100%: 100,000 CR
Day Four.​

180 Guardian Trinckets delivered, top 10%. Getting a little bit bored... I'll do a couple more runs and return to the bubble and bring my FDL to Zende for the next CG.

180 Guardian Trinckets delivered, top 10%. Getting a little bit bored... I'll do a couple more runs and return to the bubble and bring my FDL to Zende for the next CG.
Im done as well. teleported back to bubble..
( Leave a taxi ship at pencil system, buy a sidewinder at pencil system, then get in, open fire in station, you get nuked.. Then by sidewinder at bubble system and your back in bubble... transfer bubble taxi ship to bubble station... and jump back to large ship combat ship...)
Now back in bubble..

Last edited:
Im done as well. teleported back to bubble..
( Leave a taxi ship at pencil system, buy a sidewinder at pencil system, then get in, open fire in station, you get nuked.. Then by sidewinder at bubble system and your back in bubble... transfer bubble taxi ship to bubble station... and jump back to large ship combat ship...)
Now back in bubble..
Working as intended, coz my hologram has never even left my starting system or station.
:)

Why not transfer your FDL to the nearest shipyard at New Growth asteroid base?

Why not transfer your FDL to the nearest shipyard at New Growth asteroid base?
Transfer fees are crap

1 Its a rip off in transfer fees, It cost 3 million for just a phantom taxi... an engineered high armoured, high grade internals, high shielded combat ship with its engineered heavy weapons is going cost way more... You are unlikely to earn that back in the CZ very few ships pay over 150K...
2 you can teleport back...if you hate doing the jumps or jump back manualy right now no waiting 1hr 40mins...
3 The mega ships jump are FREE.. and will instantly be in the correct system on thursday for combat no jumping required on thursday, combat ships will not have very good jump range... that <200ly trip is likey going to be 10 to 12 jumps for combat ships with a refuel...
4 you can do better things in the bubble right now... instead of being in the middle of guardian nowhere space...

Thats the top reasons not to use the transfer service and go back to bubble and use the mega ship jump on Thursday...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom