I Was Ganked By A Thargoid Cyclops And I Think I Have A Date

So I was doing some rescue missions on a station sabotaged by Ram Tah (and then blamed on the Thargoids), and when I jumped into the system I was hyperdicted.
I was already getting a kind of tight feeling in my chest - I've never been noticed like that before - when suddenly my ship shut down. I could barely hear anything. Just when I thought it was a Guardian trick, the dreamiest Cyclops I've ever seen floated around in front of me, stared me RIGHT in the eyes, and started scanning my ship! As the alien radiation washed over my body, I'd never felt so loved. He was a bit too shy to stick around, though, so he flew away - but by locking onto a bunch of systems and looking at his wake, I worked out where he was going to be next!

What should I wear for our next meeting? I'm so excited - although it probably won't be able to go too far before the 2020 xenoromance update.

So I was doing some rescue missions on a station sabotaged by Ram Tah (and then blamed on the Thargoids), and when I jumped into the system I was hyperdicted.
I was already getting a kind of tight feeling in my chest - I've never been noticed like that before - when suddenly my ship shut down. I could barely hear anything. Just when I thought it was a Guardian trick, the dreamiest Cyclops I've ever seen floated around in front of me, stared me RIGHT in the eyes, and started scanning my ship! As the alien radiation washed over my body, I'd never felt so loved. He was a bit too shy to stick around, though, so he flew away - but by locking onto a bunch of systems and looking at his wake, I worked out where he was going to be next!

What should I wear for our next meeting? I'm so excited - although it probably won't be able to go too far before the 2020 xenoromance update.
Green.

If you really want to get their attention, get a corrosive resistant cargo rack and scoop up one of their probes in an nhss. The next thargoid will be so excited to meet you they'll not even want to wait till you've opened the door.

You can then work out your own back story for how you got dropped off at the station.

This is madness.
I'm not saying this is Sparta, but it probably is.

If you really want to get their attention, get a corrosive resistant cargo rack and scoop up one of their probes in an nhss. The next thargoid will be so excited to meet you they'll not even want to wait till you've opened the door.

You can then work out your own back story for how you got dropped off at the station.

Why would I be unfaithful to my soulmate?

Top Bottom