Ethics in a Literal Video Game

Yeah, that's Zalgofont. You can find a generator online at
I̹̻̩̺̦͞'͔̙͠m̡͍̻̭ ͈̟͖͕R̢̝̪̝É͈̞L̶͇̖͔S̯̭̞͎͕͟P̙Į̣̖͍̭̮̹̭!̨̻͉̱͔̩͖̤
Yeah,well it must be working,cos it sent me to a site invoking the hive-mind representing shoes.

-No attacking/assassinating deserter type targets.
The first time I ever took one of those messages, I warped into the system and the first message they hit me with was 'I only ever wanted to help'. Abandoned it on the spot. Was probably a war criminal, but I'm not the most logical type.

I ran slaves once, during the Coronation. I got the unregulated kind from an industrial dictatorship overlorded by the pirate king PP dood, so I'd imagine moving to Achenar was an improvement.

I still felt kind of dirty, but I needed a Clipper. >___>

Outside of that, it's been nothing but moving drugs and weapons, and participating in wars.

I ran slaves once, during the Coronation. I got the unregulated kind from an industrial dictatorship overlorded by the pirate king PP dood, so I'd imagine moving to Achenar was an improvement.

Outside of that, it's been nothing but moving drugs and weapons, and participating in wars.
I dropped a T9 load of slaves into the sun once.

Your feelings of guilt are commendable.
However the transgressions on your file remain unchanged. :unsure:

- I don't kill innocents.
- all "wanted" ships are guilty.

- I don't support dictatorships or worse - anarchy
- I mainly work / bribe / buy my way through impérial ranks.

- I help when I can with large scale emergencies, outbreaks, damaged stations.
- I don't help the random orphan or widow.

- I'm careful. My life is more precious than anything. I'm experienced enough to see danger from afar. I avoid it no matter the cost.

-Cargo is cargo.

- I'm polite, I answer to comms, I spread words of help.

Last edited:
Every time I have tried to play a bad person in any game, in any format, be it Computer games, role-playing games, board games or whatever, I fail miserably. I am rubbish at being bad and always end up trying to be the goody two shoes, paladin, Cap America type.

CMDR Saool is no different.

Every time I have tried to play a bad person in any game, in any format, be it Computer games, role-playing games, board games or whatever, I fail miserably. I am rubbish at being bad and always end up trying to be the goody two shoes, paladin, Cap America type.

CMDR Saool is no real different.
Not just me then. :ROFLMAO:

My ethics are that I'm one of the good guys, but only as defined by Empire rules.

I am more than fine dealing in "illegal" goods of false governments who seek to oppress their populace by depriving them of such commodities.
I do not attack "clean" targets except those which my allies identify as legitimate targets trying to hide by flying a clean ship. This particularly holds true if said allies offer to pay me well enough.
I help in emergencies, but only those who deserve the help and are willing to pay for it. Fuel and ship upkeep costs credits, after all...if I worked for free I'd soon be one of the folks needing rescue.
I am always polite, friendly, and helpful....unless someone ticks me off. That's what hardpoints are for.

Top Bottom