Discovered / Mapped - congrats not showing after selling data?

Hello!
I'm confused about my last exploration trip. That was not far, about 1500 ly from Sol. Most of the planets on my trip was discovered already, but I'm guite sure I saw few undiscovered. And I'm absolutely sure that lot of them wasn't mapped. So I have mapped some of them, especially ammonia-, water-, and earth-like planets.
That was one-day trip, last Sunday. I've returned the same day.
So far when selling data I was notified "Congratulations! You are first to discover!". This time there wasn't any notification. Only 19 mln Cr from data and "redeem codex discoveries bonus" (for geological discoveries).
Can I check it somehow is my discoveries aren't first, or is this a bug?
I have my trip log on Inara.

But when I sold the data, I'm able to view system map?
Sorry, I'm quite new in exploration.

If you know which systems you want to check then yes, if you search for them in the GalMap they will show as visited (white system symbol) and you can look at the system map. If you were the first to discover/map a body it will have your 'Tag'. :)

Welcome to the community, you will find everyone is keen to help answer any questions you have - happy hunting ;)

You might want to keep track of your notable systems by noting the system names down in a text editor - I do this with all my Earth-likes, for example, making it easier to look them up afterwards.

You might want to keep track of your notable systems by noting the system names down in a text editor - I do this with all my Earth-likes, for example, making it easier to look them up afterwards.
If you use ED Discovery it will do all that for you and you can add notes if you wish, plus download into a spreadsheet if needed.

That's great! Thank you for answers. As soon as I run the game I will check those systems!
I like your sig - my figures are embarrassing :oops:

SY0YZrl.jpg

Yey! I have checked it and some bodies are discovered by me! Even one double star in triple system (main star is was already discovered by someone else). I didn't suppose that there are still undiscovered stars so close to the Sun! :cool:

Yey! I have checked it and some bodies are discovered by me! Even one double star in triple system (main star is was already discovered by someone else). I didn't suppose that there are still undiscovered stars so close to the Sun! :cool:
Time to go and find a few more, further afield :D

Top Bottom